Summoner Name Changes: Season 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaltox Deathwind

04-11-2011

Will summoner name changes be available in season 2 for either a price or free?

Im sure theres tons of summoners out there that are dissatisfied with their name. And would pay to get it changed.

There has also been great sucess with them in some games
Runescape2, Xbox-Live, Tibia, ect.. (Don't flame me for saying these but it's true I may not play the games but they have made a great amount of income off their name changes).

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...1-your-account

Summoner Name Changes

Summoner name changes are not available. We may be adding this feature to your account management tools in the future, but we don't have a definite time when, or if, it will become available. In the mean time, you're welcome to make a new account with any available name you choose, but we won't be able to transfer any content, Riot Points, or Influence Points between your accounts.

Please post constructive critisism and keep trolling to a minimum this is a serious idea...

GnomeHunter

04-12-2011

Agree with that, or at least added some sort of way to put Clan Tag in front of name or somehing like that .)

Tabriki

04-12-2011

nice idea, +1

Zoulou

04-12-2011

I'd say for free, would be an easy way to create clans!

k4rm4k4z3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

for clans, just allow them to have tags attatched like guilds in guild wars. changes just the tag based on your clan.

Zaltox Deathwind

04-19-2011

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys but unfortunately I'm going to stop bumping this thread I've stopped playing this game ;\.

Meserion

04-19-2011

this idea is either, or... its innocent enough idea, but I have to ask:

Why would you want to change your name? maybe you made the mistake of calling yourself "TROLOLO0!!11??" or something equally embarrassing 1 year later. I think you should suffer for the massive lapse in judgment.

again the idea innocent enough but still...