If no one picks Alistar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solution Nine

02-23-2010

I dodge

Alistar is too OP not to have on your team. Alistar + Sivir is even more OP.

Vienna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

If an Alistar falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it...

Does he make a sound?

Treefort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
If an Alistar falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it...

Does he make a sound?
I lirl'd

I have been loving Alistar lately - I dunno why it's taken me this long to try him.

NinjaBoyLao

02-23-2010

Alistar should have 4 more b**bies imo.

And @ alistar, sorry but I can milk those!

noobfluff

02-23-2010

I love alistar but tanking is such a thankless job, and I primarily solo queue and as such you never know who's going to be on your team... Alistar is pretty useless without a decent team to back him up, or at the very least people who understand how to let Alistar initiate and don't run in with their cawk in their hand twirling it in circles yelling HELICOPTER HELICOPTER and just getting murdered before the tank even gets there Ryze i'm talking to YOU......

...So now I play Sivir.

Solution Nine

02-23-2010

Sivir is always good to have on your team too. Any combo of Taric, TF, Alistar and Sivir is hacks as long as the people playing them are decent.

I've tried Alistar and Rammus and never got the hang of it, I'd play Alistar myself but don't really like the role. I've only managed to get good with casters so far.

SlyGoat

02-23-2010

If my team isn't some combination of alistar/sivir/annie/fiddlesticks/malphite/nidalee/cardmaster/corki I dodge.

gliy

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
If my team isn't some combination of alistar/sivir/annie/fiddlesticks/malphite/nidalee/cardmaster/corki I dodge.
you forgot Mundo, otherwise you would be dodging yourself

Raygr

02-23-2010

AListar is god tier. of course you should dodge. I tell you right now, He's just that great infact if AListar was a female she'd be my OP of the day....mmm female Alistar......wait...ew.

s3rv0

02-23-2010

I request a cow Alistar skin, complete with female voice and new /j, /d, /t, and /l. I will buy it, and I would pay at least $10 for it.

Alistar is fast becoming my new main. Tanks are hard to come by, esp. if solo queue'ing, which I try my best not to do, but inevitably wind up playing one or two a day. On top of that, Alistar not just tanks, but protects his teammates so well with pulverize and headbutt, and can turn around and set up great ganks with those two abilities (usually used with Flash), doesn't need to invest heavily in HP items since he can turn on 70% DR when he wants to, which effectively (as I see it) triples your health for 6/8/10 seconds. Though Flash is practically required on Alistar, his second spell slot is a great open area to fill in what your team needs. Lately I've liked Clairvoyance there. Cleanse is too rarely needed (after all, your R is a cleanse).

Flash - Q - W - R, spam E for sheen procs, repeat.

No, I don't build DPS Alistar, but Sheen is generally too nice for farming to pass up.

Sheen, Merc. Treads, Aegis, Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel. I've never gotten a chance to finish the guardian angel.