Got hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dargath

04-11-2011

My account (this one, Krissey) got hacked. Every time I try to login it says Invalid Username/Password combination, when I click on recover password it says "There has been an unknown error in this process" when I click on "forgot username" it says "There are no accounts associated with this e-mail address".

I spent a lot of money obtaining every champion in the game except two, several skins, and I have just about every rune, I'm not going to start a new account. Please help me or I'm done with this game for good, because it will take too much time and money reobtaining all that not to mention going back to lvl 30 not to mentioned I cant exactly remember every single friend on my friends list.

I can't change my password under the "My Account" because I dont have the new password, and I can't change my e-mail because I don't know the new password it was changed to.

xBrentx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

If you honestly cannot log on then how are you on the account posting things on the forum?

Messiah Wardark

Recruiter

06-14-2011

you might wanna post your NEW email so they can send u instructions

Arenabot

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrentX View Post
If you honestly cannot log on then how are you on the account posting things on the forum?
I laughed when I read this, thank you

The Titanides

06-14-2011

they prolly made a new accont or something just to post and ask if something can happen

BlackValkyrie

06-14-2011

Lol dumbass, how can you post something here if you got hacked?

Pbbt

06-14-2011

Uhh... He can post in here now maybe because he got lucky and his computer already had his LoL account logged in... Duh

Mufasa02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Just close the lol client and open it again. This "wrong password" bug happens from time to time.

Z3r0daman

06-14-2011

Or maybe he typed it wrong..

Arenabot

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackValkyrie View Post
Lol dumbass, how can you post something here if you got hacked?
Now now child, don't be rude. At least hide it in a subliminal manner, don't use the direct method.