I got raped in the jungle yesterday and it made me learn a lot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessBunny

04-11-2011

I got raped in the jungle yesterday and it made me learn a lot.

I mean the guy I jungled against is either a smurf or he's been jungling since level 1. I never believed that i'd encounter someone so skilled at 1300

I played as Nocturne and he played WW, wasn't to worried about it, I generally win the battle between junglers at my elo even if my team stinks.

I start out at blue, my team is guarding me except top, I noticed I was CV:ed my their tank. Just told my team not to fight in case they come. They pull golem for me, I clear it np

After I go to the wolves, when they all are low HP due to my passive+Q their top lane comes and pays me a visit (Urgot and can't remember who else). They had never shown up i top so they were SS from the get go. They exhaust me but I get away with a sliver of HP so I have to blue pill.

I come back, notice that they took my wolves (ofc)
I go to the other side of my jungle and notice that WW has stolen wraiths, golems and red buff during this time.

Yep, I was so far behind at this point it was almost hilarious. He also showed up and took my blue buff as soon as it respawned, and while I had warded his red/blue it didn't do much since he arrived shortly after they respawned everytime and I was so far behind I couldn't risk any 1 on 1 encounter. I was followed with CV a big part of the game and was 2-3 levels behind everyone else. I got a 0-3 stat when things started turning. His team started doing careless stuff, he had to focus on saving their asses and less time stealing my buffs and creeps all the time, I was able to free farm my own jungle and the occasional lane and catch up and ended up with a "respectable" 6-4-10 and we actually won the game

After this i'll have my jungle warded 24/7, and demand that someone check red while I do blue. It was not a fun experience and was pure luck that we won that match

I'm used to people warding the buffs from time to time, no biggie I can handle it, but he had a very hard control on times they would respawn as well, and kept the tank using CV to keep track of me, so sure blue buff respawns, I have it warded, but guess what? I'm on the otherside of the map and he's already heading there, and don't think he just stole blue/red, oh no. He took wraiths/wolves when he could. When he was lvl 6 I was lvl 3, and I hadn't even died.

Just wanted to share my story

Guardsman Wang

04-11-2011

Not pure luck, enemy team had bad early game trying to deny you.
Also wick probably missed out on ganks trying to counter jungle you,
which in turn forces you to gank more, which isnt always a bad thing.

EDIT: Sounds like warwick is a scrub who watched a guide.

Diretemus

04-11-2011

I appreciated your story because it lacked any form of "QQ".

Fredgerd

04-11-2011

Good story. I learned alot reading it.

Wish I was at an ELO where people actually helped guard my jungle =(.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Moral of the story?

Nocturne comes back too fast because he is just so good at farming.

I had so many bad start as Nocturne when he was free but I always came back with easy farming thanks to his passive.

Proxinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Misleading title... I am disappoint =(

Gooze

04-11-2011

We need some stonewall in this thread.

FearlessBunny

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardsman Wang View Post
Not pure luck, enemy team had bad early game trying to deny you.
Also wick probably missed out on ganks trying to counter jungle you,
which in turn forces you to gank more, which isnt always a bad thing.

EDIT: Sounds like warwick is a scrub who watched a guide.
No on the contrary, their team had a superior early game. They started out with 6-1, and WW was their top killer

I barely ganked at all, I played it very carefully, I mainly stayed back, and then used my ulti to get close when battles already had started to try to get some assists and just CC someone with my fear, so I could contribute a little bit without feeding because if they focused me I would die in 0.5 seconds since they all had better farm and more levels.

No their problem was the intelligence of 3 of their players

"Durrr we're gonna 3 man towerdive amumu and nocturne with no idea where anyone else is, but we'll go in 1 and 1 to make it even safer"

"My name is urgot and I solo push lanes when everyone is MIA"

"Durr tank isn't needed for team fights"

I guess they got overconfident from their early success or just isn't good players after the laning is over.

Vecuu

04-11-2011

1300 elo is extremely volitile in terms of player skill. There are going to be a few people who play their role very well.

You don't really need to ward your jungle constantly. Just ask top for someone to stand near your Wraiths and you should be fine.

Notrich

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
I got raped in the jungle yesterday and it made me learn a lot.
you shouldn't dress so provocatively? (maybe up your armor and mr)

or are you using some other definition of raped?