Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Raping face with Nunu.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiRe2

08-26-2009

Updated the item explanation a little.

Vacant

08-27-2009

Quote:
Anansi:
I am surprised that you chose the same title, given the feedback you had for the first one.

Same!

But I did click through it purely for the sake of finding out if this was another guide written by the same "'raping face' in the subject header" guy. Was not disappointed.

ocke

Adjudicator

08-27-2009

Good guide, works well. Been playing kinda like this with Nunu for a while, although some items, runes and masteries are different.

My guide would be like this:

AS (whoa @ this item)
Big team fight.
wait
wait
just a little more...
Now all stuns/disables are used
Flash in and ulti. clean the remaining with your slowshot!

victory!

Krazyshadow

08-27-2009

This is exactly how I play Nunu in terms of skillbuild, but I get a meki pendant and 2 health pots at the beginning instead, in case I face heavy harass and consume hasn't been leveled enough to keep up. I get the meki pendant since it actually builds to something (chalice), instead of doran's ring which is a static item. Getting a chalice pretty much assures you will never need to worry about mana again. Nunu is seriously broken when you build like this.

Noppir

12-13-2009

"Then, I get boots, mejar's soulstealer, level 3 boots (recipe), amplifying tomb, abyssal scepter, sheen, lich bane."

so do u get a sheen and a lich bane? or just build off the sheen? the buffs would prob work together

Gathox

12-13-2009

Hes saying build off of the sheen, plus this guide is old just so you know.

OjXKCJ9oxk6Fiusu

12-13-2009

I just played my first game as Nunu. Went Dorans Ring, Speed boots, rod of ages, abyssal scepter, sold the ring and built lich bane.

Managed to go 14/2/21. Pretty awesome champion. Though it was just a practice game on a low level account...hopefully I can keep doing as well queuing on my Level 22 account.

darkarsenic

12-14-2009

should have something about banshee's veil, especially if their team has alot of disables. stops your ult from being interrupted which is a godsend, not to mention nice HP/MP/magic resist.

Necrax

12-14-2009

this build - with small variations - is not as uncommon as you might think. i personally dont get soulstealer but nashor's or deathfire grasp instead (depends on my mood). i just like -cd too much on nunu. nashor's - especially with blood boil - really helps out in getting your free spell more frequently.

most of the time i dont get doran's ring either. but other than that it's a good overall build for nunu.

concerning your skill build i'd susggest to get one early level of blood boil for early chasing/escaping and delay 1 level of consume. maxing consume early is just not necessary - and if it is you'll probably lose anyway.

blood boil is too good a buff to skip until very late game.

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

12-14-2009

This guide is out of date now, Mejai's for one has had a heavy nerf since this guide was written.