Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okabe1 048596

04-11-2011

My favorite part is definitely the mention of Cass buffs...

I'm curious to see how this will turn out. In the right hands, she is already pretty devastating... I think we're going to see a lot more Cass players in mid...

GothReaper

04-11-2011

I play noct but to be hosnest he needed that little nerf.. after 2 complete days of playing lee sin I noticed that though he is strong 1vs1 he dies really easy at teamfights.. plz increase his surviavility in teamfights.. he is not a bad champ as most ppl think

IIRaWr FishII

04-11-2011

So ummm yeah where are the eve buffs?

Xardorian

04-11-2011

Sweet patch about time they did something about teemo nothing more annoying to play against than a teemo that spam's shrooms everywhere.

However nocturn aswell dont realy se a point in nerfing him. Some nocturns play well but most just aint worth it to fight against only thing annoying is his passive. might wanna balance some other characters like zillian and his time bombs

i think fiddlestick needs a good looking back at aswell. but i think priority needs to be put into the login system and servers at this time it realy has been having problems lately.

And ofcourse we all know the more problems its gonna have with it the more people will get agrovated and might lose intrest in the game.

Anyways the game has alot of protential and cant wait for the new stuff RIOT is gonna trow at its fans. Cant wait for the new patch.

SphincterWart

04-11-2011

I leave you anti-teemo ****s with this for a last thought:

What your implying is that by himself, mushrooms and runspeed and all he can push better than anyone out there....completely ******ed but ok. Now If this is truly the case what your saying is also that apparently somehow your so ******ed that because he is by himself obviously 5ppl against 4 in another lane fighting can't win...

So is Teemo really your problem? or is that your so ****in bad at this game you can't win a 5v4 in your favor...

and as far as his shrooms are concerned teemo can only have a max of 45 out at one time, this is not at max cooldown not including the time in between to space them out in the desired area so essentially the time allocated to run somewhere to place them will eat more time causing your rate of decay to increase. An this is assuming no one is by chance there to gank his ass while doing so, and believe me you will get ganked a plenty trying to make your shroom garden

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Gotta say I had never thought of Heart of gold as a truly OP item I mean I knew it was good. But In hindsight seeing a tank stack 3-4 of these things, getting the gold/5 and being really effective was kind of out of hand. I guess it suffered from the same problem that funfire did. So yeah, looking forward to that change.

Chajo Bahea

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDemiGod View Post
lols I play teemo a lot, he is very hard to gank when you have your self set up and with the right build you push with a breeze....
Assuming you have the co-op bots gold hack, or get all the kills you need, or jungle(whichs leaves 1 person in a lane to 2v1) so you can get your build, and have to time to set up the jungle with shrooms before you get ganked, and don't get into a 2v1 or 3v1 while you're pushing a turret due to the Teemo taunt, then yes Teemo can push a lane.... However, with the cooldown being 13.2 seconds per shroom with max CDR, having a slightly small mana pool(unless you have something like a Banshee's, Rod of Ages, or live with a blue buff) of which the shrooms take 150 mana per shroom at level 3, and the fact that it takes forever to replenish those shrooms for continued coverage, and having a team that can deal with the other team while you're pushing.... going by max CDR, rate of decay, and assuming you have enough mana to do so, mathematically you can only put out 11 mushrooms per quadrant(if you divide the map into 4 areas) before they decay (note: this does not include running time).... That's pretty much all that needs to be said. Tell ya what, play a game as Teemo and put out 200 shrooms and see how long it takes, and how many decayed in that time, and see how many you can keep up (note: you can only keep out 35 at most due to decay and run time... 45 at max with max CDR and all being in 1 concetrated area)

Chajo Bahea

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigzarette View Post
I leave you anti-teemo ****s with this for a last thought:

What your implying is that by himself, mushrooms and runspeed and all he can push better than anyone out there....completely ******ed but ok. Now If this is truly the case what your saying is also that apparently somehow your so ******ed that because he is by himself obviously 5ppl against 4 in another lane fighting can't win...

So is Teemo really your problem? or is that your so ****in bad at this game you can't win a 5v4 in your favor...

and as far as his shrooms are concerned teemo can only have a max of 45 out at one time, this is not at max cooldown not including the time in between to space them out in the desired area so essentially the time allocated to run somewhere to place them will eat more time causing your rate of decay to increase. An this is assuming no one is by chance there to gank his ass while doing so, and believe me you will get ganked a plenty trying to make your shroom garden

FINALLY another person who took the time to do the math, and actually gets it OMG

Tyraen666

04-11-2011

Definitely happy with the teemochanges, his side pushing could definitely cause problems, hes just too hard to gank and makes ganking any other lane ridiculously difficult. I would like to see what champs are going to be impacted by the base reduction and scaling increase besides renekton. HOpefully those buffs to cassiopea will make her a good champ now

Genotoxic

04-11-2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dont Nerf my NOCTURNE hes to awsome to be nerfed!!!!!!!!!!!!!