Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draxune

04-10-2011

the **** are my comics at

keith10

04-10-2011

also maybe raise cool downs on iceball for nunu to prevent the slow lock

jezuschryzt

04-10-2011

great, another stealth nerf to randuin's

FailyMcSadPants

04-10-2011

Quote:
keith10:
also maybe raise cool downs on iceball for nunu to prevent the slow lock

Holy **** kids *****ing about Nunu. Youve gotta be ****ting me.

KPiper

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Favorite Change: Noc Nerf (especially fixing leash bug)

Alpengeist

04-10-2011

Does this comment count for the free T-shirt?

Cassi buffs!!!

VaiSeig

04-10-2011

that background artwork is familiar but i cant remem what/who had it :S

Conewicci

04-10-2011

Quote:
Hmisay:
I had to watch the video twice. The first time I was too distracted by Morello's teeth :<

That's just rude.

Maugrim Faustus

04-10-2011

morello you are so sweaty

ForeverLaxx

04-10-2011

Personally, I'm enjoying all these people going "YAY NOC NERFS, NOW WE ARE SAFE".

You're not safe. You're still going to overextend, he's still going to ult you, he's still going to fear you, and he's still going to kill you. Now he just has to get a little closer first.

I forsaw them fixing his fear leash, as that was the only thing truly messed up about him. For some reason it would stay leashed way beyond the range you'd expect it to, so that fix was expected. Lowering his "free AD" while standing on a dusk trail will only matter if the number they reduce it to is low enough to be pointless as Nocturne builds a ton of AD items anyway.

The word Nerf when talking about Teemo made me laugh, though I guess I never had to deal with Teemos that know how to split-push. Most of them just try really hard at filling a ranged dps role, except they'd fail at that and be the reason their team lost.

Wriggle's nerf is pretty meh. Doesn't impact the jungle in any meaningful way, so maybe now all those guys who build whatever the "pros" build will stop riding the Lantern's jock. I still remember when this item was universally laughed at; now it's everywhere and now it's getting nerfed. Amazing.