Patch Preview v1.0.0.115

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultramerican

04-11-2011

Well, Devs, in response to your question at the end:

What am I looking forward to the most? Since I actually proposed this change without seeing it mentioned anywhere else prior to my posting, I'm going to have to go with the lower-base-damage and better scaling change to alter what levels of offensive itemization are required to reach the same damage output levels on tanky DPS Champions.

Other than that? Wriggles' change fixes a few champions a bunch in lane. I like the Nocturne fixes, very minor and appropriate.

What are the Pantheon fixes in store? You mentioned him, but I couldn't tell if it was in comparison to Nocturne or to indicate another Champion getting tweaked this patch. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with him, and the only changes I could see as appropriate (there's that word again) would be reverting the first-tick change for Heartseeker Strike to make it easier to land a bit more of it and maybe a half second off of his total Ult time. But honestly, I have fun playing Pantheon, he just requires a bit more cautious play until fed at this point.

SwanX17

04-11-2011

Nerf tanky dps eh? Just like the time they nerfed mordekeisers survivability?

Aiur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Wtf are you nerfing renekton for?

Heske

04-11-2011

3 :45 HOwever. Lol

xDarkFiendx

04-11-2011

i didnt think noc needed a huge nerf just a small 1 maybe for his fear. he is squishy and his passive doesnt give much life steal. =[ there goes my jungle rammus

what about sorcerers stone? that give 2 buffs?

GangsterJawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Anyone else notice that it looks like Morello has an extremely small head?

Quikdeth

04-11-2011

I don't know if this has been said; it probably has. However, it cannot be said enough; @Morello, your teeth are disgusting.

Cort Of Law

04-11-2011

nerfed noctorne (is the most looked forward too and I play him sometimes)

Tigeralchemist

04-11-2011

Thank you for getting rid of that redirecting thing on your website. It was nice the first time I saw it, then it was just annoying

ProfessorCrux

Recruiter

04-11-2011

These are some of the most ******ed changes ever.