Mia button

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ap0Th30n

05-02-2011

hotkeys:

num1 - 1st enemy chmpion on tab list
num2 - 2nd enemy chmpion on tab list
num3 - 3rd enemy chmpion on tab list
num4 - 4th enemy chmpion on tab list
num5 - 5th enemy chmpion on tab list

solved, great idea btw

Insurgent99

05-02-2011

it wouldn't need to say who is mia, if it just drew attention to the fact that someone was mia you could look at the mini map and see who. great idea, bump.

JudoPunch

05-03-2011

Im more of a fan of the three colored pings proposal talked about a couple months ago. Move Attack/warn Defend.

Xtinct

05-03-2011

Instead of having 5 buttons one for each Champion on the other team, why not just have a Tab type of screen that is only the Champions that are not visible or in the 'fog of war'.

Maybe I'll design a mockup to explain better.

Krazyhades

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Great ideas here. Question for the community: How important is it to be able to say *who* is MIA? Do you consider it more important to know that someone is missing, or is the specific champion the most important?
I definitely think it's important to be able to say who is mia.

Muscle March

05-03-2011

Quote:
Great ideas here. Question for the community: How important is it to be able to say *who* is MIA? Do you consider it more important to know that someone is missing, or is the specific champion the most important?
I'd rather have a dedicated MIA ping button. It would be an orange ping on the minimap.
It would really ease up confusion about why someone pinged somewhere, some newer people may think you want them to go there, while you're warning them of a gank.
edit: It's also more because typing out MIA while you're trying to control your lane is hard and just pressing a hotkey and clicking is much easier. I've probably even died a few times because I was trying to type out MIA

Zodly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2011

Quote:

I would say being able to say who is fairly important. I am going to worry less if say Sona is MIA than Rammus.

Although I would rather just have an MIA button (if it means getting it sooner), and just waiting for an upgrade to it.

Gradash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2011

Quote:
in fact, I believe that is not saying what the champ is missing, but warn that the area you're not there anyone.

Possibly adding a message on the main screen instead of the chat.
What would be easier to identify than in chat.

KaydenceV2

05-04-2011

bumping thread

zerglingkeke

05-04-2011

as long as theres an option to hide the button away i dont see a problem