Mia button

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

yeah i hate it when i cant understand them
if you dont speak english im not listening

Spiritbx

04-24-2011

ya, you could simply click which are mia, and reclick them once they are back to re them.

Grin MC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

Isn't that great, because ganking is a legitimate strategy, and if you're unfocused and don't call the mia, would be the exact thing that if u don't have that button.

Tantalis

04-25-2011

a riot response to this would be very appreciative.

Dansef

04-25-2011

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA!!!! i know u guys say L2callmia, trust me im that guy that wants my team to wana play with me then against me, but if im working a gank or supporting a buddy or even about to fall victim its hard to bring up chat type and send in a game where .5 secs matter.

shroooooomed

04-25-2011

saying mia may get u stuck in chat in those unfortunate times when the opponent is just waiting in the bushes to gank YOU. so ur typing mia and suddenly out leaps 3 champions going after ur ass. what do u do? delete your half finished mia wasting those precious seconds? press enter and have your teammates wonder what is going on, while still wasting some precious time? accidently mess up and start typing qwrwqwrqqq in ur chat? LOL happns sometimes -.-.

mia button would be great

BeltFedHappiness

04-26-2011

While i like the concept of clicking on an enemy champ...I think it might be too complex.
Currently, if you press G and click an area..it pings.
How about simply doing it like so: Press V/X and click. It pings, but it is an different sound and color maybe?

Currently if you ping an area it is green, if you ping a champ it is red. So how about this is Yellow maybe?
Dont know the exact color but it should be just as easy as pinging.
Instead of it saying "So-And-So has Pinged So-And-So" have it instead display "So-And-So has pinged a MIA Lane"

The whole point is to make it just as easy as pinging. I just think the whole control clicking a champ is a bit..much. If your team doesn't know who is in each lane (after the start of laning phase) then that's their own fault.

Tantalis

04-26-2011

the buttons wouldnt be complicated or hard to click and there will be the ability to make them hotkeys aswell.

xITx

04-26-2011

This is a really cool idea. and very usful expectially in pugs. a lot of times im paying attention to the creeps trying ot last hit. if some one doesnt call a mia its very dangerous to your lane. at least with a button i would be able to see " hey you! look some one missing"

thumps up from me!

Blockbuster

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maricarmen View Post
I LOVE that idea, like u have ur 5 allies pictures on ur left, then have 5 waay smaller icons of ur enemy champions on ur far right or somewhere. Then click the the one mia!!

GREAT IDEA
i like that idea. if you have enemy icons, you could potentially have more options to choose from. wouldnt just have to be MIA. i.e. rightclick-> choose from "mia", "focus", "watch for" and other things of that nature..

123456 ... 7