Best Ability?

Gate 6 27.27%
Rocket Grab 7 31.82%
Decieve 5 22.73%
Black Shield 1 4.55%
Parrrley 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Whats the best (non-ult) ability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

me and myself

02-23-2010

Avatar, u forgot the fact that deceive allows shaco to cast multiple spells while stealthed such as twoshiv, jitb ignite exaust, his ultimate, even deathfires graps active ability for an ap shaco. which is pretty awesome as well

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Vyse View Post
Parrrley, IMO. Even now that it's physical damage, it's now affected by Last Whisper, making it a deadly head-popper. I believe my record with it is around 1300.
Thats it? Ive been hit way harder than that by parrrrley from before the patch.

I think its the best early harass spell in the game though. That gives it a lot of points.

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by me and myself View Post
Avatar, u forgot the fact that deceive allows shaco to cast multiple spells while stealthed such as twoshiv, jitb ignite exaust, his ultimate, even deathfires graps active ability for an ap shaco. which is pretty awesome as well
True, its the only ability in the game that lets you damage while stealthed which is ridiculously unfair (imho) in its own right.

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

Parrrley, since Gangplank is not worthless and that is his only real ability. So it has to be good right.

Inukshuk

02-23-2010

Taunt.

Also, I love Spell Shield and On The Hunt

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

02-23-2010

I'm quite partial to Wither and Shatter.

MelodyOddity

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
Requiem. Nothing like being karthus and picking off the enemy from anywhere on the map. Or even when dead lol
That would be an ult. Read the forumn title XD.
I'd say either decieve, the multi-purpose skill, or blitz's rocket grab, one of the best move to pick enemies off.

Spen

02-23-2010

Pulverize

The SHP

02-23-2010

Wall of Pain is up there, imo. Multi-target, damage Amp, brutal slow, grants vision and gives spacial control. One of the best utility abilities, i'd say.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

plentiful bounty, extra gold on every minion kill for players who even only get 30 minion kills a game is nearing the op line