Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warwick Cooldown display

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifeform

07-18-2009

When I was playing Warwick earlier for some reason my ultimate's cooldown display was incorrect the entire match; the cooldown was in fact about 15 seconds longer than it was displaying. This means I had no idea when it was ready unless I had been constantly watching it and knew it had claimed to be up for a really long time. It was especially frustrating because when I hit "R" it would act like I was targetting the ability, showing cast range and changing cursors, but when I clicked on someone I would just run up to them and attack normally. His ultimate is so ruinous that this killed me numerous times, thinking I had my ranged teleport/stun ready and then just running in instead.