[Suggestion] Death Recap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaddMonkeyC

04-10-2011

Dear Riot,

It seems to me the death recap could be improved by adding additional stats and broadening the time frame. Sometimes in team fights the total damage from the death recap adds up to less than 50% of my health before the fight. It is such a useful tool could you guys make it a bit more comprehensive?

Thanks,

MaddMonkeyC

VinTheRockDiesel

04-12-2011

I agree, it needs some reworking. I rarely take enough damage to kill me, according to the recap.

Griffonpratorian

04-17-2011

the reasons for this are 1. it only show 3 of the people who did damage and 2. it only shows things from about 15 sec ago

Bloofyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

not going to happen, cause then the assist counter would have to be lengthened. that would be the only way to stop your death recap from resetting if you run away for a good few seconds and some fiddle CAWCAWCAWS onto your face

The Real Smoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Thats a great idea but with it I with they would count kills for the player that does the most damage in a time frame instead of whoever the idiot was that walked up and last hit the target.