seriously RIOT ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallyel

04-10-2011

just got on after all that problems with the severs and guess what , no compensation for all the time the severs were down

may be ok for people who can play every day but if you can only play 2 days a week it realy screws you IP/XPwise

maybe its time to go back to DoTA and come back on season 2 to see if things changed

mF41FuyiIBCfRNmh

04-10-2011

Cya then.

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Srsly.

space jake 2006

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

They don't owe you anything you ****** lol.

Kiyoitou

04-10-2011

Soooo long pal.

xzarion

04-10-2011

You see this?

Leib Olmai

04-10-2011

Please don't come back for season 2.
We don't need people like you in the community.

Vinnie

04-10-2011

Im pretty sure it actually used my IP bonus time...

Vallyel

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeCalinours View Post
Please don't come back for season 2.
We don't need people like you in the community.
i will be sure to come back , also troll harder kid

Bastura

04-10-2011

How awful it is that you want reimbursement or collateral from RIOT for them fixing their problems with servers or the game client. Would you prefer them NOT to fix anything and allow the servers to provide players with a gratuitous amount of lag? Or maybe you'd prefer them to be down a couple days a week? Quit your complaining. My only aggravation is that I bought IP boosts and the timer for them did not stop, that is something to be distraught about, since players like myself spend money for those boosts. I have lost 7 hours due to that. Its not a whole lot, but hey, I paid $5 for it. They may or may not give players a 3 win bonus to IP like they do. Regardless...

Thank you RIOT for taking your time to bring servers down and provide us players with better playing periods. Although in future reference, I do recommend to stop all timers on IP boosts or XP boosts.