Most Overpowered Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toastnbutter

04-10-2011

The champion that the guy on the other team use

Gallahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Akali and Nocturne are the only OP champs.

OutlawStarx2

04-10-2011

Sion hands down, so easy to play.

DoomManufact

04-10-2011

Balance is pretty good in this game, but some champions have certain quirks that are really hard to deal with or do really well at countering a vital part of a team comp

ie, rammus has a very strong taunt and good ganking ability, shen ult makes ganking much harder, zilean time bombs do a ton of damage and his ult is really hard to work around, nocturne is really annoying with his ult and basically is a better malphite, and tryndamere with cleanse will roll your whole team without a doubt if you can't stop his farm early-mid game.

Champions like irelia, xin, jarvan (weaker than xin in most cases, but his ult is game changing), etc are just good additions to any team and are all very strong laners in their own rights

Jiron1

04-10-2011

zilean, get a gaurdians angel on him, then keep casting rewind so his ulti is always ready, and if your to l8 to cast it on yourself your gaurdians just saves u

Leareth

04-10-2011

Most champs I think are pretty all balanced. Except for Xin, he's just ******ed. You think you killed him then BAM your knocked up into the air and dead in like 3-5 seconds...

Hummingbird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

No champion is op at the moment. Yes some have better early game than others which allows them to get fed. Of course any champion that is fed will hit you like a truck, the problem is that most people don't know how to counter some of these champions. So when they lane against them they let the champion farm and kill them over and over again. It eventually gets to the point where you can zone them from exp and have your jungler come gank them under their tower. If you're a late game hero, farm up and take kills when their up for grabs.

UberMagus

05-30-2011

See, I don't think any one Champ is too OP to handle, but MY question is this:

Champ COMBOs that break the game. ;D
I play Ev(I know, she's OP), and laned with Jax(yeah, I hear he's OP, too). THAT was genuinely a bit OP. It got to the point that I started to feel guilty every time I killed.

Hwa Ryun

05-30-2011

TF and Jarvan are the closest things we have to OP imo.

CooLTanG

Master Recruiter

05-30-2011

The normal bans are:

Vayne (cc+ true dmg + 2 second movement skill + stealth + Snowballs like crazy)

Eve (sets up great ganks cuz of the stun)

Alistar (massive CC on that champ, malphite like ult on like 12 sec cooldown, can build any way he feels like it and tank just fine with ult)

Amumu (top tank in the game, best initiator, stun, AOE % health drain ability)

Otherwise most other characters are pretty even, and if played right can do well.