Not banned but shouldn't be played

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takeir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Now i just got to lv l30 a bit ago and ive played a few ranked games with ok results as teemo but, when i tell them i play teemo everyone yells at me and calls me a noob so i was wondering what are some champs you dont want to see on your team

StrangeGesture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Teemo is good, people are bad at him though. If you place your shrooms correctly and don't have a ******ed build you'll be fine.

Snapper2

04-10-2011

Well I was talking to a 1700 ELO person yesterday and they said that any champ is good and possible at his rank aslong as you play well. Lots of people say Eve is bad but he told me that he has seen Eve banned from his games.

Blahguy18375

04-11-2011

Quote:
any champ is good and possible at his rank as long as you play well.
I completely agree with this statement. Granted, each player has his own style and is better suited for certain champions, but I would say there is no such thing as a bad champion, just a bad summoner.

hieroakz

04-11-2011

Well Takir, you didn't give us the scenario in which you selected teemo. While there may not be things such as bad champions (albeit, a questionable statement in itself), there certainly is such a thing as "a bad champion in a team composition". Last picking eve as an AP damage hero on a team that has 2 other squishes, say, Corki as AD carry and zilean as support, is a horrible pick. I use this very specific example because it happened to me quite recently.

We got decimated as their team had 5 hard cc's: Nocturne, Sion, Viegar, Amumu and Ryze.

As compared to ours: Zilean Corki Malphite Nidalee and Eve.

I would not try to claim that any of the champions used in the game were bad, even on our team, but it is very clear how their team would dominate ours in team fights. Aside from us going up many kills and gaining map control in the early game, there wasn't much hope for our team.

Grodek

04-11-2011

some people just like to rage. they'll rage regardless if your pick is a good choice. just pick someone who fits in your team, doesn't suck against the enemy team and you're good with.

eFIVE

04-11-2011

just make a new account named jajajIMaBR then people will understand if u want to do sumthing ******ed

djudjud14

04-11-2011

don't really want to see karma, jax, twitch or sona in my team.

YellowCentric

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudjud14 View Post
dude...jax and twitch can be good but i have to disagree with karma or sona, both of them can be extremely helpful as a support and help sort of round out a team for example, An AD carry: corki, tryn, etc AP Carry:Leblanc, ryze etc, A tank: 2 if preferred, and a support, well the support can heal the 2 carries as the tanks go in and try and take the damage, sona is especially helpful with her powerchord being able to completely nutralize a team.

Kutchu

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudjud14 View Post
I'm personally a fan of jax.