Unusually Large Number of Logins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMGBANNEDWTF

04-10-2011

So I finish up a game, and am stuck at the "Stop Waiting for Stats" button for a while. I suspected the entire other team was smurfs, so I wanted to see their stats.

Suddenly, there was a Flash actionscript error, and the app crashes. Personally, I blame George, but whatever.... I'll just start up again.

For the second time in two days, I'm in the login queue after a stats Flash error. That's fine. Good job on your success Riot. I'm sure there are 9000 other non-paying players ahead of me, but I have no problem with that. I'll get a cup of coffee and wait it out.

The timer runs down, and ..... nothing. I can't log in. My name is in the username field, but i can't enter my password, and I can't click Log In. So I have to shut down, restart, in the hopes I can log in. Maybe (just maybe) the servers will remember I was in the queue, and let me in......

Nope.

For the second time in twenty minutes, I'm back in the login queue. All because of George's actionscript errors. So I'm *****ing about it on the forum.

Riot, can I please give you $5 to skip the queue? Please put this in the store.

OMGBANNEDWTF

04-10-2011

Oh look. Third time isn't the charm. I can't log in again. Rebooting.

OMGBANNEDWTF

04-10-2011

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "983634F5-42FF-7B73-828A-3FFD97102F54"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "00C469EB-F8AA-1B6F-FC71-3FFE81B32AFA"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Celsiuz

04-10-2011

How about you be more of a jerk.
Your stupidity is showing, try to cover it up.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=645054

TaylorSwiftIsHot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Cool story bro