Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unusually Large Number of Logins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMGBANNEDWTF

04-10-2011

So I finish up a game, and am stuck at the "Stop Waiting for Stats" button for a while. I suspected the entire other team was smurfs, so I wanted to see their stats.

Suddenly, there was a Flash actionscript error, and the app crashes. Personally, I blame George, but whatever.... I'll just start up again.

For the second time in two days, I'm in the login queue after a stats Flash error. That's fine. Good job on your success Riot. I'm sure there are 9000 other non-paying players ahead of me, but I have no problem with that. I'll get a cup of coffee and wait it out.

The timer runs down, and ..... nothing. I can't log in. My name is in the username field, but i can't enter my password, and I can't click Log In. So I have to shut down, restart, in the hopes I can log in. Maybe (just maybe) the servers will remember I was in the queue, and let me in......

Nope.

For the second time in twenty minutes, I'm back in the login queue. All because of George's actionscript errors. So I'm *****ing about it on the forum.

Riot, can I please give you $5 to skip the queue? Please put this in the store.

OMGBANNEDWTF

04-10-2011

Oh look. Third time isn't the charm. I can't log in again. Rebooting.

OMGBANNEDWTF

04-10-2011

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "983634F5-42FF-7B73-828A-3FFD97102F54"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "00C469EB-F8AA-1B6F-FC71-3FFE81B32AFA"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Celsiuz

04-10-2011

How about you be more of a jerk.
Your stupidity is showing, try to cover it up.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=645054

TaylorSwiftIsHot

04-10-2011

Cool story bro