Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necamijat

04-10-2011

The client says over 9000 logins. I wait to get to 1, then it just goes....... nothing........ client just plays the login music and animation.... the slots for username and pass are grey like i just log on... and I wait for 5+ minutes and nothing.......

Crucibled

04-10-2011

I am under suspicion that my girlfriend is responsible for this.. it seems like everytime she leaves me alone so I can get a few games in the servers go down..

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Quote:
Jozrael:
Hello Summoners, it appears that we may have server issues right now. Preliminary investigation has just started.

7:46: First forum reports of instability.
7:47: Investigation began.
7:53: The Button has been pushed.

Current symptoms:
The Login server is down.
There are PVP.net issues. Now that the button has been pressed you may cancel out of a hung champion select.
There are potential ingame issues.

Take your time. I bet a lot of us have other more important things to be doing right now. Also keep up the good work this is one of the few non maintenance down times i have seen not counting yesterday that i have seen in a long time.

Paragus Rants

04-10-2011

Can anyone confirm if button is still pressed?

RosieBroDonnell

04-10-2011

IP boosts

shaiith

04-10-2011

Quote:
BigZ135:

Plz suggest a new game to play while waiting

Mass Effect, load a save game while in the Citadel and go for an elevator ride. you'll literally play while waiting.

Aitchy

04-10-2011

I'm thinkin of streamin some Zelda Majora's Mask to you guys while we wait for Riot's servers come up again, but i'll only do that if my public agree... Not streamin for myself. u.u Anyways, just an idea x3

Btw, waitin for LoL. D:

Crucibled

04-10-2011

On a side note Diablo 2 ladder just reset.. gonna go old school until something is working!

ViiSnipe

04-10-2011

and on a week end

Swiishyy

04-10-2011

At least for all this hassle, have a Loss forgiven for the matches and maybe IP Boosts . I mean..it's just fair, right?