4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nightinjail

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefty Sak View Post
stuck at champ select in a ranked game.

if i leave the broken screen, do i get a leave?

i better not lose ELO because of this....
sorry to tell you this but you do .. lol i qued up for a ranked game and the waring pop up saying that .. blah blah your gonna get a penatly for leaving 10/10 that also means that your gonna lose elo.....just when you think your gottem they drag you backkk in...

jkats14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Ffs, just when I get time to play.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

04-10-2011

I can join games but the wait time is 2:34

Groglok

04-10-2011

so i have no IP apparently, i'm not one of the guys who can just bust out my parents credit card, i play the game cause i enjoy it. as soon as i log in, due to having to relog, there are issues, this is the third day in a row, and not even an ip boost, nothing, it's like you guys don't care at all about your customers, apparently if we don't spend money, we aren't worth anything.....

PowerSmoker

04-10-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3Hk...el_video_title

time for the sax sexy man time

Skillnter

04-10-2011

Please help me if i try to log in my other accounts im on the queue cuz there are so many players logging it happens to all my accounts but in this account im using it just keeps on saying 'RETRIVING DATA FROM SERVER' only that and nothin else

Stenchrot

04-10-2011

servers down again AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jonii3

04-10-2011

Groglok: This is happening to everyone... even the people who bought RP. Don't expect riot to just give you stuff cause their servers crashed. Its not your RIGHT to have a free game with servers that are always up.

PVP.net just crashed and when I relogged I had a 6 minute wait in Q... Then it almost hung at log in.

GL fixing it riot ignore all the kids that don't know what its like to run game servers.

Basquiat

04-10-2011

Guess I gotta beat my record on PacMan... again...

Lilliet

04-10-2011

Neat. Thanks.
That was disturbingly fast. I think I'll be buying some stuff to support the game just from seeing this.

Seriously, don't think I've ever seen this fast of a response... Bravo.