Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stilgar

04-10-2011

Logged in @ 12:45pm PST, everything OK. Started a game, one guy lagged out, another fed from lagging, Button's off so I'm posting while I wait for us to lose.

Relicoid

04-10-2011

now when i tryed it said over 9000/waiting u no. I really hope it works this time because ive got some friends i want to play with already online

CthuIhu

04-10-2011

Stuck at champion select for well over five minutes now.

Current symptoms: **** still doesn't work

Waphaelbrains

04-10-2011

been waiting like 20 minutes now for it to log me in. Still not fixed Riot

MusashiFive

04-10-2011

Quote:
Nexxus213:
got through the queue time multiple times only to not be able to connect

now it's down again....

christ... i don't think i have ever seen another game down so often as this one... and there are so many other games with so many more people than this one has.

it is free so stop complaining. get off your fat *** and do something else besides trying to log in every 5-10mins for the last 3 hours. Also, this game is down as much as any online game.

"Be Pro"

penecillium

04-10-2011

25 min wait! just got off 13 min wait that ended in a "failed to connect to server" message! unacceptable!

Escalibor

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Dude the server has been on the fritz every day for the last three days, I think a IP boost compensation is in order.

Aonar

04-10-2011

i think the most annoying thing is, and i'm not sure if its connected, but i start a game, finish it, and get the whole "waiting for stats..." then a dc, and then a 20 minute queue to get back on....

Atori JP

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Three have gotten d/c from my game currently.

CTBLaTanga

04-10-2011

Quote:
Jozrael:

Current symptoms:
None.

Sure thing ,
Just that i`ve been waiting for the game to begin for more than 20 minutes.
OH, forgot to tell that i spent 16 minutes to log in, apart from what i waited this morning and still waiting for proper answers.

I demand some compensation in a prompt future.