4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuKeKi

04-10-2011

When you get down to 2min, the over 9000 starts speeding down in number (just logged in). The funny thing is, I'm wondering what would happen if I were to type in the wrong password (not that I'm gonna try cuz I waited 30 min. to get in), would it tell me then, or would you wait 30 min. just for it to tell you that your password is incorrect... lol. In game, have fun over 9000.

StyTownUSA

04-10-2011

http://sc2ny.com/discussion/3/lol-forever-down looks like there are a lot of trolls since its loss forgiven

Zuralia

04-10-2011

My "Over 9000" timer keeps jumping all over the place. Started at 23 minutes, jumped up to 43 minutes, jumped up again to 56 minutes, jumped down to 31 minutes, and is now at 34 minutes. WTF

Salacon

04-10-2011

I got signed in when going through queue the first time.

I just had a game start as it should. Though it's a vs AI game because I wanna beat up on the Beginner AI. Only issue was getting stuck when trying to Lock In, but the game eventually started and is working fine.

Relicoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

im really bored just sitting here checking every 10 minutes to log in, figuring out champion builds

Votuse

04-10-2011

I so want to break a scouter......

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

25 min waiting time? K I will be back in next hour, will mess with SC2 more.

BUT i DON'T REMEBER HOW TO PLAY IT ANYMORE, sad panda. And I used to be in diamond league ; - /

Relicoid

04-10-2011

:O

Cynax

04-10-2011

Wanna fix it? Kthxbai

0kur03

04-10-2011

kudos to Riot team. five hours after report and you got it running. not being sarcastic this a great time. usualy take my team about 8 hours to fix anything and we only have about 3000 players. +1 from me