4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atori JP

04-10-2011

Starting match now. Hopefully it won't be laggy or messed up. Here we go.

shaiith

04-10-2011

Over 9000!

23 min wait time

xLionHearTx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

it sad that i was in queue of over 9000 and that i needed to w8 for 37 min i w8 like a no-lifer cuz i didn't play lol for about a weak wanted to play it sat in the chair for about 40 mins my but was ****ed up and when the timer ended it sad can't log in and now i need to buy i new mouse you own me a new mouse XD joking but i really need to buy a new one now cuz i smashed the current 1 in to a wall pls fix this problem pls.... hope some of you got a laugh of reading this...

Basquiat

04-10-2011

I'm stuck in a game. No one wants to dodge. wat do

Edit: Stuck = WONT START.

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

So its still not up <_< 120 new pages since I left for SC2 lol

Dojya

04-10-2011

I got was in queue and made it to number 1 and then got booted. now i have a 25 min wait time.

Kenthen

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesr View Post
They will fix it eventually. Have faith.
Oh I'm sure they will. I just meant that there's probably not much reason for me to keep trying over and over now. May as well give it some time.

Salacon

04-10-2011

I just logged in fine after waiting in the queue once. Lucky me, I suppose. Though the news area in the upper left does say that some games may not be starting properly and it's being resolved.

And... I just got in a game fine; it started up as it should. Well, a vs AI game, anyway, since I feel like messing with the beginner AI. Though I couldn't Lock In... Just kept loading. But game started.

Lixe

04-10-2011

Login/Password Error when I type everything fkn good. Don't say there is no problem when one of your LoL players can't play your product Riot.

xLionHearTx

04-10-2011

w8 for about 23 mins when i was over 9000 when i come to 1 this showed up your position in queue is 1 pls w8 1h and 32 min. o.O .................................................. .................................................. ..................

........................... BAAAAAAAAAAM goes the mouse in the wall now i need a new 1 is this a joke....?????
need to w8 for 1h for being first...