4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DewodahS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey01 View Post
so i posted this back last september, and while some of it is no longer true (i.e.- i no longer feel hatred twords riot, and understand its not all their fault) i still feel that a 4 win ip boost is bs comp

dear Riot Games,
im so tired of all the bull**** with this game. i want to buy a 3 day ip boost but am afraid of getting skrewd over by the fact that you will shut off the server on the 3 days im able to play. why cant u set up the bonuses so that there timed by when your online, as in i get on and play for 3 hours so i have 21 hours left of my 1 day bonus and i can use it when i can play and dont dish out 20$ to you guys and get nothing in return. and what is with the q's always going down with no warning? i thought u did that fancy hardware update to help with that...its not that i dont like your game, its that i hate how u handle public dissatisfaction. if i order a pizza from pizza hut and its 30 min late i get 20$ gift card, and when my xbox live account was hacked microsoft gave me 1 year free service and refunded me all of my ms points, and i was like man thats awsome i loce this. so please make a survay or somthing casue a 4 win ****ing boost it like kicking most of us who have spent money on a 1 day 3 day or even 14 day boost and got skrewd because just because you extend those boosts dont mean we can still use them some of arent mindless slaves with no life other than worshiping the ground you walk on and licking your boots we somthing called a real life so **** off with these little 4 win boosts, and give us somthing solid that makes up for this **** like give all players 6300 ip to get a champion of their choice or some runes so that we can be on even ground with all the douschbags with 2 accounts that saved untill lvl 20 to buy all their tier 3 runes and own our face cause realize it or not runes are a huge advantage at lvl 20 if i have 0 runs and u have a full book man looks like i loose...than you riot games i love league of legends and hope to see some future changes.
sincerely,
Donald Brierley, Ohio
P.S. I HATE YOU
People always want free ****. Sometimes it is a legit reason, sometimes it's people just being greedy. As for your IP boost sir. I do believe that the timer is halted on 'day' IP boosts while servers are down and then the timer starts back up when the servers come back up. If that is not good enough and you get 'screwed out of time' I'm sure you could submit a ticket to Riot and they will do what they can for you.

shervin

04-10-2011

ooooooooooooooooooooo means riot cant even hold this popularity wow look who we are dealin with

Âbaddon

04-10-2011

Login server is up, but after the over 9000 queue, you still end up disconnected

Kazea

04-10-2011

Thank you Riot I <3 you very much. Thank you for keeping us informed

BTW, don't give in to all the annoying people. Don't give out free things to QQers. If they have an IP boost and everything, extend it but do not give in to complainers.

We all want them to leave League anyway :P

iMPLiCiT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxPanda View Post
Dude. You didn't have to buy your RP is my point, your items are not going to disappear because the server's down.

I've bought RP too, because I like the game and support it, just like you have.

also, this reply doesn't really defeat the point that it's F2P
They have my money, I expect a certain level of quality from them. Not to mention its just normal practice to have redundant backups for servers for situations like these.

The Malefic

04-10-2011

I'm in!!!!

GreyPowerVan

04-10-2011

What's funny is because I've been playing HoN for most of the last year, I quit LoL after lux came out.. I think I'll give LoL a second chance, 2 days in a row the server doesn't work most of the time. Been waiting 4+ hours today zzz

IxPanda

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakarian View Post
You're a dumbass. Pay $15.00 a month for a game and its still going to have issues. It has nothing to do with paying for a game or not, because even free to play games get paid! There are people who play LOL that spend more than $15.00 a month buying RP to get skins, boosts, and champs.

Crashes happen, but what you WON'T find with a $15.00 a month game is a tech department that actually updates its users every couple of minutes. You're lucky to get a new update once an hour with Pay to Play games. Did I mention that you're a dumbass?

Now I'm done.
LMAO dude. You've completely missed my point. I'm DEFENDING riot here. I know crashes happen. That's what I said. Like I said, it's free to play, so all these people complaining about buying RP are just being rediculous.

Why are you lashing out at me? lmao.

Granistas

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewodahS View Post
People always want free ****. Sometimes it is a legit reason, sometimes it's people just being greedy. As for your IP boost sir. I do believe that the timer is halted on 'day' IP boosts while servers are down and then the timer starts back up when the servers come back up. If that is not good enough and you get 'screwed out of time' I'm sure you could submit a ticket to Riot and they will do what they can for you.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Thank you for pointing that out good sir

Azce

04-10-2011

better not be down again anytime soon