Troll teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizto

04-09-2011

So today, Ive had terrible luck with teams, I've got two troll teams. By troll teams I mean people that arrange 3-4 people and they just feed like fck, and you can tell theyre intentionally feeding.

So Ima talk a bit about the one that I just had, as the other one was this morning and my memory isnt as fresh.

When we got on champ selection screen I chose corki, the others were eve,yi,nunu,shen. Yi had smite on (so did I since my last match I had been jungling) and locked in, shortly after, eve gets smite and so does shen... I change my masteries/spells and just as the time was running out, shen and eve change their spells.

The game starts, they were like lets all gank top!..So Im like...okay.. we all go, and then eve goes wandering looking for their jungler, she found him, and stayed there until her stealth ran out... WW locked on her, his teammates arrived short after...dead.

Eve had resurrection and ran back in to try and gank veigar who had been hurt a bit in the process...she gets hit by turret a few times and her hp goes as low as 1/5. Meanwhile minions are arriving to lane, Im mid, I tell her and shen nicely to go to their lane....They laugh...she sticks around, till veigar gets close enough to her and kills her (Q+1 autoattack). Then I kinda start raging a bit "Omg Eve what are you doing?! Shen go bot already!" Shen laughs and sticks around a bit longer, before he tries to kill veigar. He gets hurt by turret and then leaves lane and goes bot.

I keep trying to last hit (out CS'd by veigar since eve and shen were pushing like...idk..)...then I notice, Veigar level 4, Corki...2. I start harrassing veigar as much as I can, till I get to deny him exp, he recalls, so do I. I buy my new items, and back to laning. Since veigar had Bd earlier, by the time I was back he had already been there for a bit and pushed I stick to last hitting till level 6 then charge in and kill veigar. I keep last hitting, then when veigar is back BOOM 3 man gank...No mias, thanks Shen, thanks Eve.

So this goes on, by the 20 minute mark eve had like 8 deaths, shen around 6 and yi had somewhere along those lines as well.

I cant tell the whole match, but thats pretty much how it started.

I can tell though that one time Eve pinged on Lee Sin and went invis, she went right beside him and kept pinging so I engaged... Lee Sin was obviously stronger than me, not only was he fed but he was a level or two higher than me. But hey, this was a troll eve, I dont know why I didnt see it coming. I engaged, Lee fought back, Eve watched me die, and when I died, she attacked Lee, and got slain...

Nunu was actually doing good, until he gave up and sold everything to buy wards and make wardfields.... Whenever nunu and I tried to surrender, we couldnt, cause DUH shen, eve and yi were voting no >_>...

So that was my most recent troll team experience, those of you who have been cursed by these morons, please share so we can all QQ like good QQers we are ;D

Cheers

Nerdyjoe314

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Listing their account names might help. Just saying.

Arcanist

04-10-2011

Calling out on the forums is against the rules. Report them with an email to Riot. Look at the sticky threads at the top of general discussion if you want to know how to report.

Starlos

04-10-2011

Riveting tale, chap !