Kennen VS Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AncientCow

04-09-2011

Which is superior overall and why?

ChampModeAlpha

04-09-2011

As a Kennen main I have to pick him, but each performs extremely different rolls. Malz is more of a single target nuke, while Kenny is a support/mage who's job it is to run into a teamfight and get off a bunch of stuns with his ult. IMO Kennen is just more fun to play.

Physikz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

Kennen is more teamfight oriented while Malz is kind of in between. Malz is good at killing single targets and doing good aoe damage. However, Malz doesnt have as much utility as Kennen. Kennen has great utility. Both are good imo.

EvilShadow777

04-09-2011

I prefer Kennen overall. Single target nuke is nice, but I'd rather have team utility.

RustleMahJimmys

04-09-2011

malzahar. cuz feeds on squishy champs like a boss.

honestly? id still say malz, aoe silence, percentage based black hole and ranged suppresion are all very powerful.

Kennens Aoe is very strong, but he has to put himself in harms way to do so, and becomes the focus as soon as he ults.

I likew them both but in terms of killing power and versatility of usefulness, id say malzahar.

Umbral Fox

04-09-2011

Malzahar can do a ton of damage, mainly to a single target. His ult can, however, be countered by Quicksilver Sash.

Kennen does somewhat less damage, but a lot of it is area-effect. He also spreads a lot of stuns around.

They're both pretty good. Kennen is more fun to play in my opinion.

chuckles22

04-09-2011

yea cus a 3 second AoE SILENCE nuke doesn't help in team fights at all -_-

KStreetFighter2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampModeAlpha View Post
As a Kennen main I have to pick him, but each performs extremely different rolls. Malz is more of a single target nuke, while Kenny is a support/mage who's job it is to run into a teamfight and get off a bunch of stuns with his ult. IMO Kennen is just more fun to play.
Gotta disagree that Malzahar is only a single target nuke. 2 of his moves are AoE, one being an extremely powerful silence, the other taking a percent health. His third move has the possibility of being AoE and has a long duration as well as sizable damage. What I use his ult for mostly is either taking advantage of an over extended opponent, or to focus a dps in the fray of things. But he is really powerful in team fights.

I think once you get a Rylai's on him, he is one of the best, if not the best, caster out there. And the first 6.3k champ I bought.

Kennen is ridiculously fun to play as though. I happen to own and enjoy both, but Malz just fits my play style better.

Leib Olmai

04-09-2011

Malzahar is way better than kennen overall. He does more damage and supression is really strong.
The only thing Kennen have over Malz is the early harrass.

Other than that, Malz is just more awsome than kennen. His AoE skill is strong, silence is usefull.

If you can Ult someone in your AoE skill, 90% of the time, he's dead.

MXVII

04-09-2011

Both are strong picks. If you prefer more stuns then go for Kennen. Malzahar's great against tanky teams AND squishies because of his skill set.