Is there an ELO Hell?

Yes 86 63.24%
No 27 19.85%
Maybe? 10 7.35%
Quit LoL, or Quit Whining! 25 18.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Proof Of ELO Hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guy Sifu

04-16-2011

lol@endlessthirst. yes, there is such thing as elo hell. You take one look at win/loss ratio and then one look at ranked stats, and you'll find out whether hes a good player stuck in **** rating, or just plain bad. It feels like its impossible to get a decent team, doesn't matter how hard i carry trolls are trolls, 4v5 isn't something thats winnable in most circumstances. Riot, please, find a way to fix these match ups, im getting tired of wasting 30 mins each game just to see AFK's and feeders drop my rating when i'm carrying 90% of the time.

Asian Girl

04-16-2011

I forget where I saw it, but someone said something along the lines, "Your team isn't the only one who has to deal with bad players. If you want to progress it is your job to carry your team of noobs against the other team of noobs." by carry, it does not mean getting a solid score then blaming ur teammates for having **** scores. Skill at elos below 1800 matters very little compared to your understanding of the game. if you can direct your team to make smart decisions in a TEAM game, then you will see the results of understanding the game better than those at the same level as you.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessThirst View Post
I forget where I saw it, but someone said something along the lines, "Your team isn't the only one who has to deal with bad players. If you want to progress it is your job to carry your team of noobs against the other team of noobs." by carry, it does not mean getting a solid score then blaming ur teammates for having **** scores. Skill at elos below 1800 matters very little compared to your understanding of the game. if you can direct your team to make smart decisions in a TEAM game, then you will see the results of understanding the game better than those at the same level as you.
I think its hilarious how i post this and it still comes back up... heres the deal.. nubs like endless thirst who only have about 65 wins in ranked get carried by his team all the time.. he plays malzahar and gets carried, and plays allistar and goes 0-5. but still wins.. obviously getting carried.

Now with that being said. its hilarious how i know people even besides me who have 800+ wins in ranked who are in the same elo as me.. and its still frustrating to see nubs like this talking out of his ass when he has no clue wtf hes talking about...

No matter how well you play the game, no matter how well you try to help you team.. no matter how many ganks you prevent with wards.. the fact is low elo is full of players who dont play ranked games.. and then randomly decide to try ranked.. full of LOSING kids by the way. so the more they lose the more afkers we get, the more feeders.. and the more non english speaking players will play and feed and afk and just be horrible not staying with team.

Again, endless thirst. youre a nothing nobody who sits in your ranked wins and doesnt move... if you were down in the lower elo brackets you would start racking up losses. i cant wait till you dont get carried during season 2 and you get stuck in elo hell. im only hoping riot doesnt change the elo system so we can see why a nub with only 64 wins has a high elo.

Asian Girl

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
I think its hilarious how i post this and it still comes back up... heres the deal.. nubs like endless thirst who only have about 65 wins in ranked get carried by his team all the time.. he plays malzahar and gets carried, and plays allistar and goes 0-5. but still wins.. obviously getting carried.

Now with that being said. its hilarious how i know people even besides me who have 800+ wins in ranked who are in the same elo as me.. and its still frustrating to see nubs like this talking out of his ass when he has no clue wtf hes talking about...

No matter how well you play the game, no matter how well you try to help you team.. no matter how many ganks you prevent with wards.. the fact is low elo is full of players who dont play ranked games.. and then randomly decide to try ranked.. full of LOSING kids by the way. so the more they lose the more afkers we get, the more feeders.. and the more non english speaking players will play and feed and afk and just be horrible not staying with team.

Again, endless thirst. youre a nothing nobody who sits in your ranked wins and doesnt move... if you were down in the lower elo brackets you would start racking up losses. i cant wait till you dont get carried during season 2 and you get stuck in elo hell. im only hoping riot doesnt change the elo system so we can see why a nub with only 64 wins has a high elo.
um you sir, need to take a seat.
Overall KDA: 6.2-4.0-8.7
KDA with malz: 7.3-3.3-7.0
Overall win ratio: 60% 96-64.
win ratio with malz: 73.2% 41-15.

calling me a nub cus i haven't played as many games as you is quite a pathetic insult. it's not my fault you lack the brain capacity to learn what you're doing wrong. i said KDA means very little compared to your ability to work with a team, but that doesn't mean my KDA sucks bro. I'm at 1651 solo queue right now, and it's been steadily rising for the past few weeks because i am getting better at this game, because i am learning more and more about the game's mechanics and what it means to be playing a TEAM GAME. I play up in what you would consider a high elo, but the fact of the matter is, the skill of the players to play their champions gives very little significant advantage over the players who are in the 1200s. what separates them is their understanding of the game. it is so easy to spot someone who is below 1400 because their sense of the game lacks greatly compared to someone who is in the 1600s. its not until you get to the 1800s or so where skill is really taken into account. All you kiddies out there complaining about your elo hell stories, hasn't it ever crossed your mind that what's happening to you on your team happens to the other team as well? you can't honestly tell me you were so unfortunate that the bad kids are always on your team and never on the other.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessThirst View Post
um you sir, need to take a seat.
Overall KDA: 6.2-4.0-8.7
KDA with malz: 7.3-3.3-7.0
Overall win ratio: 60% 96-64.
win ratio with malz: 73.2% 41-15.

calling me a nub cus i haven't played as many games as you is quite a pathetic insult. it's not my fault you lack the brain capacity to learn what you're doing wrong. i said KDA means very little compared to your ability to work with a team, but that doesn't mean my KDA sucks bro. I'm at 1651 solo queue right now, and it's been steadily rising for the past few weeks because i am getting better at this game, because i am learning more and more about the game's mechanics and what it means to be playing a TEAM GAME. I play up in what you would consider a high elo, but the fact of the matter is, the skill of the players to play their champions gives very little significant advantage over the players who are in the 1200s. what separates them is their understanding of the game. it is so easy to spot someone who is below 1400 because their sense of the game lacks greatly compared to someone who is in the 1600s. its not until you get to the 1800s or so where skill is really taken into account. All you kiddies out there complaining about your elo hell stories, hasn't it ever crossed your mind that what's happening to you on your team happens to the other team as well? you can't honestly tell me you were so unfortunate that the bad kids are always on your team and never on the other.

Hmm ive already answered your questions.. im glad youre learning the mechanics of the game. please re-read through all my posts before asking the same questions over and over, and bringing up the same points over and over which fail hard.

The fact is, you cant win in low elo with the quality of players we are so blessed with. you will not understand that.. and yes, youre probly horrible and looks like youve been carried for most of your games. just saying how it looks.

If you really know the mechanics of the game, you wouldnt go malzahar every single ranked match.. and the only FEW games you didnt go malzahar you went negative or loss. so you dont say much.

cLHx1

04-16-2011

More proof of ELO hell.

Nobody with a rating of 1200+ has these problems .... if you have a rating of 1200+ im just going to chew your ass out and make fun of you and make you look like a ****ing ******.. no matter what you say. so dont ****ing talk if you dont know what your talking about.

Got this guy named CrownAQ to say hes gonna either Feed, go AFK, or Surrender at 20:00 only because SHACO was level 4 when we were level 6-9..

Now do you guys have that problem in higher elos I DONT THINK SO..

I WON 6 RANKED GAMES INA ROW TODAY.. AND CONSTANTLY GET BROUGHT BACK DOWN BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS!

now i know its just 1 loss, but this is going to happen again and again.

Ive reported the players, but its not like its gonna matter.. there are just gonna be more MENTALLY CHALLENGED LITTLE KIDS who want to TRY ranked for a day... OR just play RANKED ALL DAY NO MATTER WHAT and ****ing make it horrible for the rest of the people who want to get out of the elo SO I CAN ENJOY THE GAME!

IawI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

48 minions, you really deserve to be out of the 1200 elo range...

Guy Sifu

04-16-2011

endless thirst you need to be in elo hell to know what it's like lmao. I'm not raging or gona diss. But i'm pretty sure there are a bunch of people stuck at this elo who deserve much better. Game mechanics , team balance yeah. Well would you rather have someone who knows what he's doing playing a carry to win or u want them to go support and let the noobs play carry? People say if ur good, ull eventually carry ur team out. But how do you carry with a support/tank? lol, i dont think so. So please stop posting in threads that u havent experienced first hand. game mechanics, lol ive played so many MMORTS. sc1, sc2, dota for a good 3 years. Trust me. some of us know what we're doing, we're just getting bad teams

apetrainer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

How are you going to post a screenshot like this and then get approval by people about you not belonging at a low elo. You bought guardians angel as your first item as chogath, no boots, you fed, and didn't last hit at all. It also appears you are trolling your team in the second photo where you also went negative as a carry and had hardly any last hits again. (remember caps lock raging is for winners) IMO you shouldn't be over 1000 elo.

cLHx1

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by apetrainer View Post
How are you going to post a screenshot like this and then get approval by people about you not belonging at a low elo. You bought guardians angel as your first item as chogath, no boots, you fed, and didn't last hit at all. It also appears you are trolling your team in the second photo where you also went negative as a carry and had hardly any last hits again. (remember caps lock raging is for winners) IMO you shouldn't be over 1000 elo.

Only if re-tards made any sense.. first of all.. where the **** do you see me playing chogath? 2nd of all the 2nd photo is showing more leavers..

and 3rd of all.. the only chogath in the entire screenshot has boots and doesnt have a guardian angel... are you seriously this re-tarded?