Udyr, Urgot or Xin Zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

I am reaching 3150 IP soon and wandering which one to buy.

If I get Udyr, I can get his Primal Udyr Skin which looks amazing
If I get Urgot, I can buy his Butcher Skin and Shen skin from sale (already own Shen)
If I get Xin Zhao, I can buy his Viscero skin

Personally I want to buy Urgot but his Butcher Skin looks so alike to his Original Skin and Riot nerfed his fat ass even though he was no where near OP compared to others.

In God I Trust

04-09-2011

udyr is still very good he is no where under power and urgot is trash late game if u play agnist a good mid and xin zhao is always a good choice pick between xin and udyr but please dont alne with udyr if you do your wasting ip and time udyr is a very good jungler with no hrassments if u lane so lanning is a waste but kool you can buy skins ( skins dont make you any better)

No Cow Level

04-09-2011

I would wait to try these champions to see if you like them before you buy.

LeJoyeuxMuffin

04-09-2011

Even if they nerfed Urgot, you can still kick some serious ass if you know how to play him.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skythekid View Post
udyr is still very good he is no where under power and urgot is trash late game if u play agnist a good mid and xin zhao is always a good choice pick between xin and udyr but please dont alne with udyr if you do your wasting ip and time udyr is a very good jungler with no hrassments if u lane so lanning is a waste but kool you can buy skins ( skins dont make you any better)
I already jungle with Olaf and Cho'Gath. Xin Zhao is a bit... meh
Urgot looks incredibly fun to play
From free week I had the most fun playing Urgot

p.s (bold writing) you say that as if Im a junior member. Oh the irony.

PirateOnTheSea

04-09-2011

I'd say udyr or xin, Urgot it kind of a faceroll for now.

Ohwhynot

04-09-2011

I had the same dilemma. I ended up getting xin zhao, because as much as I want Udyr, I don't jungle enough to justify it yet.

SummonerTime

06-02-2011

I have the same problem
However im leaning toward xin zhao, because as urgot can be a great mid, it becomes difficult (as easy as phreak makes it to be) to use him effictively in teamfights, as he's very often focused. I dont jungle enough, and wouldn't give an opinion on him. 1 thing though, Udyr is a horrible laner. If you hate jungling, eliminate udyr. I believe xin is the best choice because his early game is ridiculous if you purchase lifesteal early, and if fed early in lane, it becomes a breeze to pick up pentas in teamfights. so i suggest xin zhao, but hey, u go for who u want.

Silenterr

06-02-2011

xin is a no skill and all kill champ....so get him for pentas

urgot pretty interesting and can easily push a lane

udyr has alot of utlilty at his disposal and is tanky with a somewht decent stun

JRotund

06-02-2011

urgot is a lot of fun to play. i vote him.