For us stuck in Elo hell 800-900

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSmileyKid

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsack View Post
Sorry guys, but you do not get to an ELO of 800-900 from other people being bad... its about time to look in the mirror.
This aint true i was 1300 now im 900 all because of some one leaving or some one feeding or heck this elo is so jacked up the the other team may not have a junger and our top solo lost his/her tower before i could even hit level 4 to gank it.

corelion

04-12-2011

I'm down with this. add me up and we can exchange skype details in-game.

TatersNTots

04-12-2011

Add... well TatersNTots. Heh. I've lost over 200 elo this week alone due to feeders and leavers which makes this an excellent idea. I have like 60 champions, missing only a few new ones, so I can do almost anything. What do i prefer? Swain/Annie/Malz as a caster, Tyrn/Trist/Gangplank as AD, Shen for tanking, Udyr/Noc for jungling... and any of the beefy DPS.

I have no life D:

Vrindlevine

04-12-2011

Add me too same name as it says over there (<) I have and use everyone except for supports which I need to work on.

PHD Toxic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Hey just a little friendly advice to those of you stuck in an elo that low; you're best bet is to duo queue with someone you know. I personally have duo queued with about 5-6 people who were around 1k elo or lower and gotten them to around 1300 sometimes even 1400. Find someone you play well with and one of you carry and one of you support the carry. Janna/Ashe is never a bad combo or even Taric/Ashe or Taric/Tristana. Some more advice would be to lay down the law as soon as you get into champion select especially if you are the highest elo in the lobby. If you get in there and start barking orders 9/10 people will fall right in line and play something similar to what you ask them to play. for example start right out with "im carrying with ashe and my friend is supporting with janna we need a jungler a tank and an off-tank." be careful however that you can back it up. worst case scenario; you start barking these orders than stink up the game and they all flame you lol. however if this is happening at this elo than you probably belong at that elo anyways.

Xarigizel

04-13-2011

I'm interested. Add Xarigizel.

Currently playing Fid mostly.

Angel Yáng

04-13-2011

Me toooo :c

Add Angelll

xBallChefx

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsack View Post
Sorry guys, but you do not get to an ELO of 800-900 from other people being bad... its about time to look in the mirror.
It took me a couple weeks to get from about ~750 to 900.
i then lost about 80 rating within a couple of hours from leavers/grievers.
not fun

IRASCOR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2011

i have 800 elo
and i have the same problem fedders and leavers and idiots

IRASCOR

Pectojin

06-11-2011

i looooove the concept of this thread!
I'm not 'low' elo myself but this is a truely amazing idea, queueing up together so you atleast know you can have people who dont leave