Plz help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowcrusnik

06-03-2011

is there a way to play some kind of ranked match.

Jamcat

06-03-2011

this is why this community sucks..no1 does any research for themselves before jumping right in..elo hell exists because of people like you

shadowcrusnik

06-03-2011

well i get into the game list thingy and i don't see anything about ranked. then i look at the profile to see if it exists. it does. I'm confused. so stop trolling you *******.

DuffTime

06-03-2011

That was his angry way of saying learn normal and get better at the game before playing Ranked =P

shadowcrusnik

06-09-2011

... i have a hero i pwn face with so plz. tell me how to get into ranked.

Neonshaman

06-09-2011

You have to be level capped before you can compete in ranked games.

I would suggest maxing out your runes with saved up IP before jumping in, because you would be putting yourself and your teammates at a disadvantage otherwise.

Apeman4life

06-09-2011

i would only suggest that you learn to play with more then just one champ before you hit ranked as well... now i havent played ranked myself for this very reason... i am still working on my rune pages and which champs i want to practice and play as... when you get to ranked you deffinately want to beable to play any role and be good at it. in your situation you are good with one champ and lets say for ex/ its karthus... now what happens if someone else on your team picks karthus and refuses to change or 2 others on your team pick ap carries??? will you still pick karth? and lets say you dont pick karth and you pick an ad carry that your not very good at... you cost your team a disadv and most likely a lose because of champ selection. so before you go jumping in to ranked, try to play more char and learn every role. AD carry, AP carry, Support, Tank... having 1 or 2 champs that your comfortable and good with, with also set up rune pages for each role will get you very far in ranked. Not trying to sound like ass just to let you know, just trying to be situational and constructive.... hope this helps a bit.

shadowcrusnik

06-09-2011

ty for help. i have been trying other champs but ima having hard time finding good items for the dif builds im looking for

DuffTime

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcrusnik View Post
ty for help. i have been trying other champs but ima having hard time finding good items for the dif builds im looking for
This is why I recommend about 400 normal wins before you start doing ranked.

You'll have a wealth of knowledge about lots of champs, be comfortable with not only your own champs but the opponent's as well, and be more familiar with the functionality of the items in the game as a whole.

I've got well over 500 wins and only now feel like I've learned enough to begin ranked.

I still have a lot to learn as well.

Apeman4life

06-11-2011

Best way to test out builds are to either try them yourself against the a.i. or to look them up online and try them out again against a.i. Practice Practice Practice