How long exactly does the blue buff last?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cosmic Cullyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-09-2011

In seconds with the 30% Increase duration mastery buff?

I was reading this guide on WW and i am killing dragon at level 5, but my blue always runs out right before i get to the dragon. In the guide it says it should run out half way through. This wouldn't be a problem, but i only am successful with dragon 40% of the time, depending on my luck with madreds.

I'm just wondering if i had a bug or something. Thankyou

Nybass

04-09-2011

150 seconds (2:30), or 195 seconds (3:15) max with buff masteries.

If you start at blue at 1:55, and kill it around 2:05-2:10, that means you have about till before 5:30 before it runs out.

And how old was this guide? Remember jungle MR has been buffed, so most junglers go slower now. Meaning, what was possible lvl 5'ing dragon with a blued WW might not be possible now.

Cosmic Cullyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybass View Post
150 seconds (2:30), or 195 seconds (3:15) max with buff masteries.

If you start at blue at 1:55, and kill it around 2:05-2:10, that means you have about till before 5:30 before it runs out.

And how old was this guide? Remember jungle MR has been buffed, so most junglers go slower now. Meaning, what was possible lvl 5'ing dragon with a blued WW might not be possible now.

But i was doing it in practice game and did dragon with madreds and boots and one pot. Worked only 40% of the time. (died 2 out of 5 times) the other 3 times was because WW's Q came off Cd 0.2 secs late.

All that was out with blue buff also, i can so level 5 dragon easily if there is no enemy jungler, but there is almost always is. so i can't count on their blue buff.

Thanks for info tho !

bdoubleskyclan13

4 Weeks Ago

God forbid we start red XD... That's is an extra 40. Seconds or so depending on your clear speed. I know WW is semi blue dependent but still