Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How long exactly does the blue buff last?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cosmic Cullyn

Recruiter

04-09-2011

In seconds with the 30% Increase duration mastery buff?

I was reading this guide on WW and i am killing dragon at level 5, but my blue always runs out right before i get to the dragon. In the guide it says it should run out half way through. This wouldn't be a problem, but i only am successful with dragon 40% of the time, depending on my luck with madreds.

I'm just wondering if i had a bug or something. Thankyou

Nybass

04-09-2011

150 seconds (2:30), or 195 seconds (3:15) max with buff masteries.

If you start at blue at 1:55, and kill it around 2:05-2:10, that means you have about till before 5:30 before it runs out.

And how old was this guide? Remember jungle MR has been buffed, so most junglers go slower now. Meaning, what was possible lvl 5'ing dragon with a blued WW might not be possible now.

Cosmic Cullyn

Recruiter

04-09-2011

Quote:
Nybass:
150 seconds (2:30), or 195 seconds (3:15) max with buff masteries.

If you start at blue at 1:55, and kill it around 2:05-2:10, that means you have about till before 5:30 before it runs out.

And how old was this guide? Remember jungle MR has been buffed, so most junglers go slower now. Meaning, what was possible lvl 5'ing dragon with a blued WW might not be possible now.

But i was doing it in practice game and did dragon with madreds and boots and one pot. Worked only 40% of the time. (died 2 out of 5 times) the other 3 times was because WW's Q came off Cd 0.2 secs late.

All that was out with blue buff also, i can so level 5 dragon easily if there is no enemy jungler, but there is almost always is. so i can't count on their blue buff.

Thanks for info tho !

bdoubleskyclan13

03-25-2014

God forbid we start red XD... That's is an extra 40. Seconds or so depending on your clear speed. I know WW is semi blue dependent but still