Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unforgiving

Recruiter

02-22-2010

Any chance we get to see him in this coming weeks rotation?

I'm stoked to rock out with my **** out

Reitop

Recruiter

02-22-2010

Quote:
iTzCheezZy:
No, his ult doesnt effect the enemy champs respawn count if they died via mordekaisers ult, im friends with the person who used him in the test realm you can check it on youtube. The actual champion doesnt get prevented from spawning, the ghost of the enemy champion who died follows you and even if the ghost is still following you while they spawn back, the ghost is still there until the complete 30 seconds is over. He looks pretty good if you ask me. Check him out on youtube.

Cool man. Thanks for the info.

Polythoral

02-22-2010

Quote:
Coronach:
He had two abilities, that were s****ped, named Painkiller and Nuke of the Beast. That said there is an Iron Maiden reference somewhere, because I had to get one in.

Nice, I like my designers with a good musical taste, haha.

I'm going to have to use this character even if I suck with him, just so I can act stereotypically metal in the chat constantly.

Senix

Recruiter

02-22-2010

"But there some who whisper warnings that he is merely a foreshadowing of something terrible and unprecedented yet to come." From Mordekaiser's Lore

"...a malefic champion whose mere presence is a warning - something wicked this way comes." From Fiddlesticks Lore

Now my question is this: Are they connected? Is Fiddle one of his 'legion'?

Aknar

02-22-2010

cool hero,is he Sion's grandpa?Also it seems that riot staff has some serious plans with these "things to come",first fiddlesticks now elder Sion,maybe some sort of new map? or dungeon crawler mode? (search on the forums for details on DCM)

Senix

Recruiter

02-22-2010

Quote:
Zephyrous:
cool hero,is he Sion's grandpa?Also it seems that riot staff has some serious plans with these "things to come",first fiddlesticks now elder Sion,maybe some sort of new map? or dungeon crawler mode? (search on the forums for details on DCM)

ON what?

AssashunKnife

02-22-2010

Can we get new in-game items at least put the scr@ped ones in or cut content.Also I can see a magneto skin being made for this guy

awong01

Recruiter

02-22-2010

is his /dance the headbang?

sick4paradise

02-22-2010

Quote:
awong01:
is his /dance the headbang?

His /dance is he shreds on his mace.

Shuu

02-22-2010

No-one can destroy the metal, the metal will strike you down with a vicious blow! We are the vanquished foes of the metal!