Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleJesus

02-22-2010

OMG its the Shrike! All hail the Avatar, The Lord of Pain!

psychooni

02-22-2010

Quote:
BestPlayerEver:
Yay for another lame character that will get nerfed and no one willl use him. Maybe riot should try fixing there game instead of making a useless wannabe sion

look idiot there are multiple artist and designers that work on a game. So if the isnt clear enough for u they are working on the game champs are just ezer to make the designers makeing champs are trying to give people something to be happy about so stop trolling the forums.

Dunk In Public

02-22-2010

arthas with a mace...?

Phºenix

02-22-2010

He looks so bad ass!

flos

02-22-2010

Quote:
Eliseo:
I've been reading the test server forums and they say that his skills sucks, and there is no reason to pick him, is that true?

kinda, he's more hybrid than anything else, Q is ok for farming, armor buff skill is a waste and a joke, and cone (E) deals not that much of dmg. ultimate is fun but without AP it kinda sucks and the spirit only last 30 sec and cant attack and it has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG cooldown. his shield (instead of mana) decays very fast and the max amount of shield is not really enough - one spike dmg on his full shield eats right through it - i.e. partheon's passive is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better

but at least he looks cool :P

Verc

Recruiter

02-22-2010

Quote:
Cyrizz:
I totally agree with the fact that the game is full of slow and snare, there should be a few characters left who need to buy crystal scepter or frozen mallet, cuase these items get pretty useless by all the slow which the champions already have. in my opinion, we really need to get more caster champions, but maybe riot is afraid to bring out new ones cause they all gonna end like annie and ryze, where you just have to press QWER and the enemy champion is dead in under 2 seconds. Gragas was a very weak try in my opinion tho.. but maybe the newcoming champions are going this way too, like pantheon, (RWEQ - Enemys dead). Dont wanna offend riot, but maybe its better to make all heros equal before you bring out new ones. or bring out twisted treeline finally. or give us corky. Still LoL is an awsum peace of work!
I love it!
/cyrizz

Corki is out, the skin is released, he's now free. If you didn't get him, you didn't have an account created during the contest. Equalising hero's is a stupid idea, for many of them have uses at different times. Just because one hero gets raped by X hero does not make him weak. They're not supposed to be able to kill EVERYONE, and every hero is not capable of killing EVERYONE. There are ways to take out X OP hero, such as poppy or annie or whoever you're complaining about. Rethink your item builds, learn how to maneuver and utilize a better skill choice.

Polythoral

02-22-2010

I wish one of the skills could be a Maiden, Priest, or Death reference. ;P

Wtfmybffjill

02-22-2010

Imo he looks like Sauron more than the LK from WoW

Either way, he looks like an really fun hero to play. Even if he happens to suck, just playing with his ult is good enough for me.

Vellios

02-22-2010

Finally, a way to unlock Ghost Fiddle and Ghost Gangplank!

Immortal Soul

02-22-2010

seems a little bit over powered..