Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimGriz

Recruiter

02-22-2010

I thought they changed his ultimate....

KeitMacheen

02-22-2010

The only thing that would make this champioin's concept cooler is if he was voiced by Jack Black!

H0m3runn3rX

02-22-2010

Blah blah blah... not the same people developing maps and heroes, blah blah blah...

I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Mace of Spades ! The Mace of Spades !
I already love this hero.

Bloodba7h

Recruiter

02-22-2010

I FXUKXUING love the ability names. So amazing.

Creeping Death is one of my favorite songs EVAR.

Dorkko

02-22-2010

I'm excited about this one =) Youtube video of him looks awesome thus far!

Emit

02-22-2010

Checked the video out, that E ability seem REALLY week. Also he lacks any kind of CC at all....
Hmmm He feels like a Udyr.

When he comes he is weak as **** then next patch they give him massive buffage and he melts faces

jep267

02-22-2010

awesome another useless melee dps\tank and i'm sure he'll be op for the first 4-6 weeks he's out then get nerf to junk

DrSkankyNun

Recruiter

02-22-2010

He looks awesome, just curious though, another poppy? (in other words, OP gank tank)

Cyrizz

02-22-2010

I totally agree with the fact that the game is full of slow and snare, there should be a few characters left who need to buy crystal scepter or frozen mallet, cuase these items get pretty useless by all the slow which the champions already have. in my opinion, we really need to get more caster champions, but maybe riot is afraid to bring out new ones cause they all gonna end like annie and ryze, where you just have to press QWER and the enemy champion is dead in under 2 seconds. Gragas was a very weak try in my opinion tho.. but maybe the newcoming champions are going this way too, like pantheon, (RWEQ - Enemys dead). Dont wanna offend riot, but maybe its better to make all heros equal before you bring out new ones. or bring out twisted treeline finally. or give us corky. Still LoL is an awsum peace of work!
I love it!
/cyrizz

Eliseo

Recruiter

02-22-2010

I've been reading the test server forums and they say that his skills sucks, and there is no reason to pick him, is that true?