Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reziel

02-22-2010

morde kaiser = king of death language root meaning?

BestPlayerEver

02-22-2010

Yay for another lame character that will get nerfed and no one willl use him. Maybe riot should try fixing there game instead of making a useless wannabe sion

Centaurclaus

02-22-2010

So how much we talking for said character?

Lawful Cupcake

02-22-2010

I guess it's too much to ask that you guys check the TR forums. According to them, Mordekaiser is pretty bad. His damage output isn't high enough to be a good Melee DPS, and his Iron Man gets knocked down really quickly. He has no CC, so he's not good at chasing, and he doesn't deal quite enough damage in team fights to be viable. There have been several suggestions made, such as increasing the range of his cone or giving it a slow, but Riot probably won't change him for now. They've filled the game with slow effects, and Morde, I think, is their way of trying to fix that. From what I've seen, a few tweaks is all he needs and he'd be playable.

Regardless of how bad he is speculated to be, I refuse to ever play anyone but this bad ass man again.

Fawlcon

02-22-2010

He LOOKS like a 6300 character
But hes gonna be a 3150.

Hes not that good people.

Grimkrieg

02-22-2010

Is it just me or does he look a little small?

IceDive

02-22-2010

I like new champions coming out, but again a damage reducing passive? Just like Poppy and Pantheon. Not as original as I hoped. Am curious how he handles and plays though

xNargleBarglex

02-22-2010

I agree with alot of others. You guys should stop investing time in new heroes and fix the current issues.

The server was down for 6 hours on a double IP weekend saturday night amongest all the other server issues you have had previously. The game is still slightly off balance and we need new maps and game types. Not everyone wants to play 5v5 every time. People hate playing with pugs and would prefer 2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5. Dota allowed any combination so why can't you?

You guys can easily out do Dota if you just put as much time into server maintaining and map creation as you do new heroes. I know it cannot be that hard. You come out with new skins and change the summoners rift around on a holiday to holiday basis.

If this is not in your future plans then take off the name Summoners Rift. no one needs to know the name of a map when there is only one playable map in non practice gameplay.

I am not trying to be rude or bossy I am simply just stating how me and my friends feel and how I am sure others do as well. However if you do come out with a new hero which i am sure you will good god men/women come out with a straight AP character. We have had Nidalee,Poppy,Pantheon,Gragas and now mordekaizer. Gragas is an ok AP character but I miss characters like Anivia and Annie and Ryze.

02-22-2010

I play on the TR and he can be OK as a phys dps'er or a pretty good tank (w/ ghost as sub-tank for 30 seconds). He does really well vs melee's and can harass, yet unlikely kill, ranged heros. His early game is good, but falls off late game. In team fights, he can do some good burst aoe, but the cooldowns are long enough that he might not get a chance to do them again before it breaks, but he's not going to be able to chase anyone. Might get lucky to throw the ult on a runner (because of the long range of it) and if they're low enough they may perish, but if they don't, then you've wasted your ult.

He's fun to play though, so I give him a thumbs up.

Reap Haze

02-22-2010

What About a new map Sometime SOON? don't you think maybe more variety in MAPS instead of character's.. alright we know... your doing this to get more money .. don't try to hide it. but what about us FREE players maybe WE would like some new maps. like havn't you thaught maybe if you bring in new maps you'll maybe get more money..

Well if you don't considerate this SUGGESTION of Taking a CHILL PILL on the heroes and taking a SPEED PILL for the maps. well Good luck on making WAY more money.

Reaping Haze.