Lee Sin Jungle build/guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FapMasterMark

04-08-2011

Alright then people, since it seems like nobody has 1/2 a brain to figure out the jungle process, I will now painstakingly go through the ENTIRE PROCESS.
*Abilities*
Q= Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike
W=Safeguard/Ironwill
E=Tempest/Cripple
R=Dragon's Rage
Passive=Flurry
*Guide*
To start with, pick up a Cloth Armor and 5 Health potions, and make your way to your sides Blue Buff. Using E as the starting spell, use a potion as soon as you get hit. Use Tempest, and time your Cripple so it happens in about 2.5 seconds, or after you get two hits. Smite blue around 650-500, and finish off the other lower monsters. After, head to your wolf camp, and instead of targeting the brown wolf, KILL one of the Blue wolfs. You should receive a level up (with a 21-9 mastery, picking attack damage and the neutral buff increase/ experience gained). Put your skill into W. Use W, and timing it so your passive is used to its fullest, hit W again. NOTE: SAFEGUARD/IRONWILL IS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN JUNGLING! Jump to the wraiths next, and afterwards hit the golems, placing your 3rd skill point into W. You should have your last health potion going down (if you use a health potion everytime it's done), so go to Red Buff. Start the fight with E, timing it so Cripple will be after the 2nd hit for your passive, following this up with a shield. After your shield is about 1/2 down (or in 2 seconds), use Ironwill, while doing Tempest when it's cooled down. *If there is no enemy jungle, proceed with caution to their side, either wolves or wraiths (whichever is closer to your location). If there is an enemy jungler, this step is optional, as dying wont do any good* Go back and build Madreds, grabing a few health potions (I usually get 3). Continue jungling whatever is up, getting Q on your fourth skill, E on the 5th, and R on the 6th level up. Around level 6 or 7, you should have enough for a Wriggles Lantern, and maybe a health potion or two. This is sufficient for getting dragon. Set down your ward, and if you can do dragon, start it with Tempest into Cripple, hitting the health potion when you take some damage, following up Cripple with Safeguard and Ironwill. Smite dragon around 1000-800, finishing him off with whatever you please. This is the time where you can choose to gank someone, or get more jungling done. If jungling, follow the Tempest/Cripple into Ironwill/Safeguard combo. When you feel ready to gank, head to a lane you want. Ganking is very hard, as if you miss your Q shot, it is very hard to surprise the enemy team, and as always, Cripple and Tempest can help you slow down the enemy for an assisst or kill. Get Merc treads as your 2nd item, so you can move around faster and not worry so much on stuns and slows. By this point, jungling is pretty much over, but you can still stalk in the jungle, taking the buffs.
*Item Build*
Wriggle's Lantern
Merc Treads
Infinity Edge (because it gives you the damage output needed to drop people later on)
Sunfire Cape (Gives you an AoE damage output, useful for when you Resonating Strike into people to catch them off-guard)
*Any tank item, where it be Guardian Angel, Banshees, Warmogs, whatever*
*An item that would be useful in the game (Situational, like if they are heavy AD, a Thornmail or Armor item, if they are heavy AP, Banshees is almost a MUST, but a Quicksilver Sash works too, and if there is lots of squishies you can drop in a short span of time, getting a Sheen will let your basic hit after using Resonating Strike hurt, or a Bloodthirster for staying longer in the fight)

Hope this helps alot more than my other *guide* (I tried to make it in-between a game, and accidentally hit post)

El Hebrew Hammer

04-08-2011

Epic guide

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoFoZem View Post
Epic guide
I agree, this guide is so amazing that I had to -1 it just to counter the countless +1s it's going to receive.

QZip

04-09-2011

Formatting?

lolvEntt

04-09-2011

Ummm, never start at blue with lee sin. Fail guide

FapMasterMark

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolvEntt View Post
Ummm, never start at blue with lee sin. Fail guide
It works for me, not saying it's the best thing in the world. But if helping somebody try and start as a new champion gets downvotes, F*** it

Hemiola

04-09-2011

this is my jungle lee sin set up, I have armor pen marks and quints, armor seals, and you can have any glyphs (obvioulsy certain ones could increase speed or finishing Hp). I start at blue buff with cloth armor and 5 health potions. I start with Safeguard/Iron Will, I see people start with E, that's not very good, Lee Sin's W in the jungle is amazing. Just press W, hit twice, press again hit twice, always keep you passive at its best, also, try to smite while your Iron Will is active, SPELL VAMP DOES AFFECT SMITE.I have a 21-0-9 mastery build, giving me bonus experience, therefore after blue camp I am level 2, i level tempest/cripple. I go to wolves, kill them easily, still spacing out my spells to maximize my passive, do the same at wraiths, level up W again, go to red, once again, smite while your spell vamp is up, then finish at golems, I have enough hp to gank if I want.
Note that Lee Sin is not a very Strong Jungler, I personally build him very tanky, with maybe Last Whisper as one of my few AD items, because my Q deals damage equal to 10% of the targets missing health anyways, with 1 skill point in it, I'd rather just do that while focusing survival.
Most of my games with him I lane to give me early kills and let me build quicker

mojib

04-09-2011

Please take a little more time to format your guide and make it readable the next time you write one--third time's the charm. And it's totally unnecessary to start at Blue, his passive helps him to maintain energy and the cdr from Blue is not that significant at low levels.

^And I don't know why Prant bothered to come in to post essentially the same thing the OP did, just with a different skill to start.