Hexakill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyCreation1

02-22-2010

Now, I highly doubt it would be possible unless someone deliberately tried to set it up, but if you get a pentakill and there is a revive on the enemy team, is anything higher than a pentakill possible?

can you get a pentakill with two kills of the same hero?

Does it even matter since you never see revive after newbie island anyway?

RussianRevolver

02-22-2010

This is something for the LoLBusters to have a look at. Theoretically... it's possible, but I don't know how the game would handle it.

Let's assume you are at their nexus, both turrets are down and the inhibitors have respawned... and you land a pentakill with Corki (Which is entirely possible) or Tristana.

The only possible way I can think for this to happen would be for one or more of the enemy players to hit revive, and then you manage to find a way to burst them ON their pool, or one of them is silly enough to run at you instantly.

This is a string of insane improbabilities.

ben4zwin

02-22-2010

LOLBUSTERS, the forums are calling!!!!

DeadlyCreation1

02-22-2010

LoLbusters?

ben4zwin

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myemfar View Post
LoLbusters?
There was a thread from some guys wanting to bust lol myths. It was a good idea.
but as to this muth; maybe if you really stack ap on nunu or ryze, but with nunu u ult, then snowball whoever revives

Talamare

02-22-2010

Now I want to get a Decakill

Just leave everyone at level 1 and push into their base

then have them meet you near fountain - kill them all, have them all revive fast and run out and die on purpose again

DeadlyCreation1

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Now I want to get a Decakill

Just leave everyone at level 1 and push into their base

then have them meet you near fountain - kill them all, have them all revive fast and run out and die on purpose again
Do this, please, and tell me how it works out >.<

Maybe once you get that tenth kill chuck norris will show up and do something... chuck norris-y.

RussianRevolver

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myemfar View Post
Do this, please, and tell me how it works out >.<

Maybe once you get that tenth kill chuck norris will show up and do something... chuck norris-y.

Don't get your hopes up. Chuck Norris will show up.... only to be kicked in the face by Bruce Lee.

railspider

02-22-2010

What you need is 5 dudes to sit in their fountain and not get xp, while a Karthus levels up. At around level 11, have the 5 lvl 1's meet Karthus somewhere. He will turn on defile, and then start casting his ult. The lvl 1's all walk into defile, and die in about 1 sec, INSTANTLY hitting revive. They should all res just as Karthus's ult hits.

This will give 10 kills in about 2 seconds. Should work.

Qlio

02-22-2010

but then chuck norris would pop up and roundhouse your karthus into other dimension, where all enemies are chuck norris clones, so you would be getting roundhouse kicks for eternity.