Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

runes for Pantheon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazeu25

02-22-2010

yea im making a page just for pant. dont really play no1 else bbesides ash soemtimes. ok so red is armor pen yellow is dodge and blue magic resis/lvl. thnks alot. i think ima just go all armor pen for purp also. thnks alot guys

Zeero

Recruiter

02-22-2010

I've had a lot of success with:

Red: all armor pen
Yellow: Dodge
Blue: Manaper5/lvl
Quints: armor pen.

The mana regen allows you to harass like mad with spear throw and the stun spear combo whenever needed. I find it helps you dominate your lane no matter who you are against for the most part.

spreadfred

02-22-2010

i dont play pantheon, but im wondering- why does no1 go crit dmg runes on him? i'd think that would go really well with his w's passive- or whichever 1 gives 100% crit chance on champs below 15% health.

KhaoticImp

02-22-2010

When a champ is at 15% or lower health theres no reason why a basic un buffed crit wouldnt kill them already. Its more or less over kill. I play pantheon often enough and between spear shot and heartseeker strike whoever eats it is now at 15% or dead. From what I understand the ArP scales with his spear shot and heartseeker which makes it just hawt.

Siky

02-22-2010

After you play Pantheon a bit, you'll realize Heartseeker does so much damage, you don't really need Crit Damage. Crit Damage only affects a small portion of his damage. Most of his damage comes from AD. End game against anybody who doesn't stack Armor will be getting hit for 60%+ damage from Heartseeker alone easily.