AP Lee Sin ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XuanBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

ok, There is no AP Lee Sin.

But Lee Sin have a AP Ability called Safeguard.

In fact,it should called PaperGuard, you got a shield with 200(+0.8AP) at rank 5.

Please rework this ability, replace AP by a percent of his health or something else.

Sir Tiddles

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuanBlaze View Post

In fact,it should called PaperGuard, you got a shield with 200(+0.8AP) at rank 5.

Please rework this ability, replace AP by a percent of his health or something else.
The self heal is nice and the ability to teleport in to a friend is also really useful. Making his shield strong could easily make him really unbalanced.

AmenGER

04-08-2011

If you think about it, Lee Sin would be a pretty awesome battle-caster (swap AD with AP scalings) or even a hybrid like Akali...Stacking AD to make his skills usefull is terrible...also makes him squishy...

In my eyes he has currently the Urgot-problem (after he got freshly released).
Scales with everything, but nothing works superior...

Lassx

04-08-2011

i dont want to argue, but the name thread make no sense, u say "AP lee sin?", like u saw someone and u want to share the information with all of us, but u are talking about one missery ability that use AP... First, lee sin cant be AP in anyways, cuz mostly of all their skill are with AD, and just for one skills make no sense at all make that build... Second, his safeguard is usefull when u are in a hurry or one of ur partners need a shield or help, u can use it to escape too....

In my oppinion, he doesnt need a "rework" for that skill, just need to fix some others Skills bug...

Ultramerican

04-08-2011

He needs SOME scaling on his W. I don't think 5% of your hp scaling with the W would be overpowered, at 3k hp it would be a 350hp shield, total. Late game it is almost ignorable, and there shouldn't be any abilities like that.

TLDR: 5% HP scaling on W, please, devs!

Vaellian

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmenGER View Post
If you think about it, Lee Sin would be a pretty awesome battle-caster (swap AD with AP scalings) or even a hybrid like Akali...Stacking AD to make his skills usefull is terrible...also makes him squishy...

In my eyes he has currently the Urgot-problem (after he got freshly released).
Scales with everything, but nothing works superior...

Black cleaver, banshees, atmas, Frozen mallet, Ghostblade, Lucid boots

I roll people with this build

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

04-08-2011

My core build is:

Wriggles - A free ward, and gives extra lifesteal, especially against creeps and monsters. Low on HP? Jungle a camp, you're full.
Boots - Obviously. When he's so squishy, I opt for Merc Treads, usually, unless the enemy for some reason barely has any CC.
Trinity Force - SEVEN opportunities to proc Sheen? Yes please.
Yomuu's Ghostblade - What turret? Staggering his abilities to allow his passive to be on constantly, combined with this, means even a midgame Lee Sin and a full turret can fall in under 10 seconds. Again, Sheen really helps here.

After that, it's build to counter, or to buff myself.

As for the AP argument - Safeguard is nothing like, say, Black Shield. It's a slightly weaker Feint, but for you and a friend. It's also a fantastic initiation for a gank when numbers are in your favour. Safeguard to a minion BEHIND the champ you're jumping, and kick him to teammates. Or, use it to escape a gank by dashing to a ward or friendly creep.

Lee Sin is incredibly versatile. Just because you can't pick him up and destroy like you can with Nocturne (who is also not OP, just a bit more...single-minded in his purpose and skillset) does not mean he is something other than balanced.

Deadich

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuanBlaze View Post

So he's never played ap and thats why they should remove the ap scaling? trynd has 2 ap spells u know.

OxBaker

04-08-2011

I don't think it's all that bad to leave Safeguard as an AP ability. Yeah there's no incentive to make an AP Lee but if there is a viable item that you could use that has some AP, like gunblade, then it's worth getting because some extra AP to your shield is enough to allow you weather many DOT damage effects as well as a good portion of Karth's ult.

Sir Tiddles

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadich View Post
So he's never played ap and thats why they should remove the ap scaling? trynd has 2 ap spells u know.
I've seen some AP trynds that have done pretty well.