Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Akali build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

04-08-2011

After reading all her abilities thoroughly and playing her 5 games in a row, I'm confident to give her the best build:

1. Boots of whatever
2. Rylai
3. Lichbane
4. Banshee/Sunfire
5. Hextech
6. Death cap

Highlighted are those Akali should get asap

SilentlyAlive

04-08-2011

The banshee is definitely a bad idea... Other means of MR need to be found other than one that gives a manaless hero mana...

Siegfryd

04-08-2011

Quote:
SilentlyAlive:
The banshee is definitely a bad idea... Other means of MR need to be found other than one that gives a manaless hero mana...

This is wrong, Banshee's is so good that even manaless champions should get it. There's only a few champions in the game who shouldn't get Banshee's and it's not because of the mana.

Expro Wissler

04-08-2011

After playing > 100 game with Akali... build:

Sorc Boots
Rylai
Rabbadon
Void Staff
Hextech Gunblade
Lichbane

Pleasure Device

04-08-2011

Last I heard Rageblade was a decent Akali item.

Cui Yifei

Recruiter

04-08-2011

Didn't you make like, 2 other posts about her best builds already?

Anyways, after 5 games you can't pronounce a definate best build. Everything is situational. Hell earlier you had her "best builds" with Lichbane and Trinity together and several glass cannon builds. Not trying to be mean but there are plenty of other people who have mained her and have better builds/runes/more experience overall.

Kotrim

04-08-2011

Quote:
Pleasure Device:
Last I heard Rageblade was a decent Akali item.

Not really.

Tophee

04-08-2011

rageblade should always be in build. its too good not to be; no matter where you are you should have half stacks in blade and from there its not far to item max usefulness; and its not that far when you have skills up.in team fights max should come up pretty quick and then its worth its weight in godl and then some.

Shalsy

04-08-2011

early game:
soul stealer/rylais/sheen <---rush two of these, I personally go for soul stealeror sheen first if I have good laning partner.Most ppl tend to go for rylais first though, it makes her less squishy and the slow is really good.

mid game:
deathcap

late game:
void staff/lichbane

Akali is a snowball champion like kata and leb, you need to build her a glass cannon if you want her to dish out OP damage(kinda like leb).

BabyNinjaJesus

04-08-2011

Quote:
MDSExpro:
After playing > 100 game with Akali... build:

Sorc Boots
Rylai
Rabbadon
Void Staff
Hextech Gunblade
Lichbane

solid except for the gunblade, get the 10 damage from runes