Nunu build help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AhTtekan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

Since I started playing this game I won the first three matches I was in, which were in no way decided by me, I did quite horrid all three of those, and now that I'm getting better I haven't won a single match. Which means all Double IP weekend I didn't win once. I'm at level 7 with 3 wins and 10 losses, the enemy team always get a level jump on my team and I have no idea how to pull ahead. I recently bought Nunu and was wondering if anyone had some advice as to the items I should buy and a good rune build and an overall strategy so that I don't get so absolutely decimated every game. Help?

Frag

02-21-2010

It depends on what you are looking to do and what you are up against.

In general when I play Nunu I run 0/16/14 taking resistance, hardiness, evasion, nimbleness, 1 in harden skin, and veteran's scars from the defense tree; perseverance, haste, awareness, meditation, utility mastery, and insight from utility tree.
For runes I take 3 quintessence of fortitude, marks of insight, seals of clarity, and either glyphs of focus or force. For spells clarity and ghost.

Items that are good on Nunu include the rod of ages, banshee’s veil, ninja tabi, boots of swiftness, mercury treads, guardian angel, glacial shroud/frozen heart, soul stealer, soul shroud, aegis, thorn/warden mail, force of nature, and I would venture a guess that the new spirit visage works well to.

I will usually level snowball first, then consume, and next blood-boil if I am with a physical champion, else I will continue to level snowball and work consume up to rank three, I don’t put anymore points into it after this point and just level snowball, bb, and absolute-zero.

The stats you want with Nunu (excluding tank items) are cool down reduction and ability power. Some example builds I can give you are.

Standard Tank: Banshees, tabi or merc, glacial shroud, angel armor, then turn shroud into frozen heart, and round that off with any other types of tanking items you may need perhaps work in a soul stealer.

A team with only one or no stun/silence when you already have a strong tank on your team or the enemy team does not have a lot of burst damage allows you to play a great deal more offensively. In these instances I usually take the rod of ages, boots of swiftness, soul stealer, soul shroud, and round it off with a zhonya’s.

You can request me as a friend in game if you want to get some practice games in; Nunu is my most played champion.

anata ga mori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

This is the directory: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=28809

Scroll down to "Nunu."

There's no need to create a new thread for this. If you have questions, post in a guide thread where the guide creator will help you learn how to build/play Nunu.