Season One Championship Announced: Destination Dreamhack Summer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChoiHongLee

04-08-2011

This league could also happen in Brazil, I live here in Brazil and has millions of Brazilians who play League Of Legends, it would be nice if these proportions were a championship held here in Brazil, I love league of legends every day and if I play had the opportunity to attend a championship course and I would go and the problem that far in your pocket and weighs mt, if a way to come to Brazil for sure thousands of players would participate ...(2)

ChoiHongLee

04-08-2011

This league could also happen in Brazil, I live here in Brazil and has millions of Brazilians who play League Of Legends, it would be nice if these proportions were a championship held here in Brazil, I love league of legends every day and if I play had the opportunity to attend a championship course and I would go and the problem that far in your pocket and weighs mt, if a way to come to Brazil for sure thousands of players would participate ...

YoMamaKSedMe

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderShepard View Post
magma chamber season 2

oh my demacian
Just what I thought.

Quote:
This league could also happen in Brazil, I live here in Brazil and has millions of Brazilians who play League Of Legends, it would be nice if these proportions were a championship held here in Brazil, I love league of legends every day and if I play had the opportunity to attend a championship course and I would go and the problem that far in your pocket and weighs mt, if a way to come to Brazil for sure thousands of players would participate ...
Not happening unless it was WCG.

Ninjabaer

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyos Lovah View Post
So Sweden has gaming events like this too?

I thought sweden was all about the chicks.
I think Sweden has one of the best internet connections in the world, like top 3 perhaps even the best?

I also think Sweden has some of the top clans/guilds for huge games like CS, WoW etc so yeah as far as I know they're pretty into gaming. Not to mention Basshunters songs are originally about games like DoTA!

metalrules

04-08-2011

so.. this means magma chamber?

Fumobix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

what does the end of a season means?

brown bullets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

how does a player like me join this? or do we not?

Amythara

04-08-2011

AWESOME. Gonna try and be there. Been saving for Dreamhack all year and now that Riot is gonna be there things just got epic.

SharkbaitBruhaha

04-08-2011

The champs from winning game should all come out with Gold Skins!!!!

Guardian Jayhawk

04-08-2011

I'm guessing magma chamber is happening is season 2 then, and also guessing that season 2 is guna be the season of pulling rabbits outa their asses. One can only hope