why do i always get paired up with terrible players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stress Free Team

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

is it because i have a positive win/loss from playing with my friends? just had to q dodge with an instant lock teemo that says mid, i have lost my last 5 games that I have solo qed because of teammates...

one of them, a teemo fed the morde up top 5 kills 15 minutes in...next game a kennen fed a corki mid same story...then a mordekaiser let an irelia get practically every minion kill possible solo lane

i usually play jungle amumu because everytime i try to go top as xin zhao or something that isnt captain ****ing teemo we have an incompetent jungler or the lanes on my team feed...

AgentX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

because you are in low elo and you are terrible to

Crazy Moxxi

04-07-2011

Maybe, just maybe, because you THINK they're bad since you were losing, but they don't really are?

Mr Zafrada

04-07-2011

Cos you are one.

Stress Free Team

04-07-2011

i haven't tried rank games yet...im about 350 wins-250 losses and i try to play for fun...

when i used to do arenas in wow i did well but wasn't having fun because it was stressful losing games

AreYouAnIdiot

04-07-2011

terrible players went up with terrible players

ToHiGhToCaRe

04-07-2011

Stop pointing fingers. It all comes back to you when you lose. You didn't carry hard enough, you overextended and fed their mid, you didn't control your jungle and allowed red to be stolen repeatedly. YOU make mistakes too bro...

Stress Free Team

04-07-2011

of course...this would be the replies i get from this forum

"its your fault"

this is why this is a terrible community, the people im asking are the problem

Konverge

08-15-2011

yeh dude 99% ppl i get paired with are useless and terribad..its so sad bc i try to have fun but all i do is get mad bc theyr all ridiculously bad

Velrex

08-15-2011

Everyone gets terrible people in their team, it happens. Just think of it like this. If you are good, you have a chance to only have 4 baddies, but the enemy team has a chance to have 5 baddies, so.. you are at a numerical advantage.