How do you counter Dr. Mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegabakon

04-07-2011

I started playing Dr. Mundo in 3v3's lately, and he just dominates. All i do is max my cleaver first and just build tanky items like warmog, spirit visage, thornmail, forces, guardian, etc. and nobody can killl me. People say ignite and those items work on mundo and its true but as long as i dont fight the enemy team all by myself, i cant die. Early game, as long as i dont rush in 1v2 or 1v3, i do fine and i can harass alot, and mid-late game i can charge them 1v3 (with my teamates close behind) and still not die. Also, my claver and my flame thingy can just about kill any champ (tank or squishy) pretty fast even when i just build tanky items. So i am just wondering how you can counter a mundo in 3v3

Terris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

Ignite

or since you're building all tank items, ignore him

Siegfryd

04-07-2011

You ban him.

profanumsicarius

Master Recruiter

04-07-2011

by ignoring him, taking out the other 2 team mates, then 3v1ing him with ignite.

KungfuWaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

You don't.

You just let him run around throwing his cleavers like a retar-d while contributing nothing to his team.

Journeyboy

04-07-2011

or E. Calling, look under life steal and crit

kill his ult every 20 secs

omegabakon

04-07-2011

The thing is, I usually end up doing a ****load of damge with my cleaver, my w, and my e. I build tanky but i still do a bunch of damge to the other team

Thrawn1138

04-07-2011

Garen. Seriously. Wait til mundo is down to about 1/4 hp or just a little over. He will ult to heal, Garen ults him and kills him in one shot. ESPECIALLY if he has tank items. GG

Crimson Rose

04-07-2011

if u dont have decent burst in the 3 champions ur team picked. then theres little u can do.

hell, it is hard to pull off even with bursty champs when late game is reached.

so my advice would be:

-always have at least one ignite in your team
-dont bother to play with sub-optimal teams, id rather dodge a team comp that lacks damage
-try not to reach lategame with a mundo on the other team. and if they also have a morde and u reach late game.. lolgg

Dickwondo

04-07-2011

Unless you burst Mundo from low health he WILL survive teamfights.

Most of the time it's best to just avoid Mundo as best as possible and farm until you can defeat his other two teammates with ease.

Once Mundo is alone, sooner or later he will lose.