Rated 3's comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slippery Eel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

What's a good rated 3's comp.

I feel like we are getting out comped a lot truthfully, So I was wondering if there is a really op comp now

TwchTvSlitelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

There's so many, just think of characters who are insanely game changing.

Mundo, Teemo, Zilean is one that comes to mind.

There's a lot of characters that are very very good at 3s, characters with high utility that do very well solo and better in teams. Just use your head.

TakinTheHeat

04-07-2011

mundo, ryze, teemo, zilean, nunu, singed.

Cat Girl Shrek

04-07-2011

Nunu, Ezreal/Corki, Cho'gath.

reaver99

04-07-2011

Nunu Singed Mundo

Slippery Eel

04-07-2011

anything else guys

Chzy

04-07-2011

The big thing in threes is mobility. Anyone who can jump walls is very strong up top (there are enough I wont list them). You want characters that can either take a lot of damage or burst so fast it's ok that they are squishy. Annie is a good example of this. Having a cho/rammus and graggas to protect her makes an awesome team comp. For the most part, anyone who needs a lot of farm to get good is worthless in 3's.

meneroth2

04-07-2011

poppy. nough said.

ZXPrototype

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chzy View Post
The big thing in threes is mobility. Anyone who can jump walls is very strong up top (there are enough I wont list them). You want characters that can either take a lot of damage or burst so fast it's ok that they are squishy. Annie is a good example of this. Having a cho/rammus and graggas to protect her makes an awesome team comp. For the most part, anyone who needs a lot of farm to get good is worthless in 3's.
This is for the most part correct, minus the part about being squishy. You needsurvivability in TT, more so than rift, and annie's shield blocks at least some things, making her a stronger mage than others.

Booterang

04-08-2011

XIn zhao, Kennen, Nunu has been a comp that has done very well for myself. Amazing aoe damage means you can always have dragon or lizard control. Also deals great burst damage, and all these characters get powerful very quickly without many items.