Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


A New Champion Approaches: Brand, the Burning Vengeance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegetin

Senior Member

04-09-2011

I guess he'll have a skin where he's completely on fire?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackfirePheonix

Junior Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
Chajo Bahea:
I'll gladly come to Detroit and teach you some manners... I live in Texas... & in the words of Martin Lawrence "we got guns n ****". Enjoy your city with the number 1 job loss in the country, and the worst economic collapse in history. Go crawl back into your cardboard box and eat some beanie weenies out of a can with your pocket knife. LMFAO Detroit... pathetic, just pathetic Hope you enjoy all the wild dogs feeding on your corpse after you die of starvation. Detroit... hahahahahahahahaha You hurt yourself more than I ever could by making that comment. Keep living in your fantasy world... that's not a drunken homeless dude groping you.... nah it's Megan Fox


And still you persist, good job, not only are you a a douchie prep, but a bigot, goodjob big boy, and wow, Texas, you mean those guys those gay hating, black oppressing, bullriding losers who like George Bush, yeah good for you, you guys produced 2 ****ty presidents, and cattle, I'm glad you were raised some white prep whose only experience of the real world is what you see on Dr Phil, oh and teach me some manners, before or after me and my crew blast your head off with a hand cannon? A5 really helps with a bullet hole, no? Anyways bro, reply, feed me more, quite honestly, your momma's worn out **** here is boring me. Oh and let me get your next little sentence out of the way for you "lol u makin momma jokes, ur runnin out of ideas." maybe, maybe not, but hey I know, deep down, your just a mad texan white boy, it's ok to be mad at us, I know it hurts you to see a brother in office instead of your main man Bush, so yeah bro, reply, feed me more, and I'll just be laughing while you use you A5 to waste your time on someone laughing at you everytime you reply.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeonstorm

Senior Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
BlackfirePheonix:
And still you persist, good job, not only are you a a douchie prep, but a bigot, goodjob big boy, and wow, Texas, you mean those guys those gay hating, black oppressing, bullriding losers who like George Bush, yeah good for you, you guys produced 2 ****ty presidents, and cattle, I'm glad you were raised some white prep whose only experience of the real world is what you see on Dr Phil, oh and teach me some manners, before or after me and my crew blast your head off with a hand cannon? A5 really helps with a bullet hole, no? Anyways bro, reply, feed me more, quite honestly, your momma's worn out **** here is boring me. Oh and let me get your next little sentence out of the way for you "lol u makin momma jokes, ur runnin out of ideas." maybe, maybe not, but hey I know, deep down, your just a mad texan white boy, it's ok to be mad at us, I know it hurts you to see a brother in office instead of your main man Bush, so yeah bro, reply, feed me more, and I'll just be laughing while you use you A5 to waste your time on someone laughing at you everytime you reply.


u speak like being smart and educated is bad and being a stupid redneck is good... i wonder which you are


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VortexShadow

Senior Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
BlackfirePheonix:
And still you persist, good job, not only are you a a douchie prep, but a bigot, goodjob big boy, and wow, Texas, you mean those guys those gay hating, black oppressing, bullriding losers who like George Bush, yeah good for you, you guys produced 2 ****ty presidents, and cattle, I'm glad you were raised some white prep whose only experience of the real world is what you see on Dr Phil, oh and teach me some manners, before or after me and my crew blast your head off with a hand cannon? A5 really helps with a bullet hole, no? Anyways bro, reply, feed me more, quite honestly, your momma's worn out **** here is boring me. Oh and let me get your next little sentence out of the way for you "lol u makin momma jokes, ur runnin out of ideas." maybe, maybe not, but hey I know, deep down, your just a mad texan white boy, it's ok to be mad at us, I know it hurts you to see a brother in office instead of your main man Bush, so yeah bro, reply, feed me more, and I'll just be laughing while you use you A5 to waste your time on someone laughing at you everytime you reply.


Detroit sucks, and Texas sucks even harder!! Both of ya shut up and quit beating your chests like ******ed cave men to compensate for your tiny tiny manhood!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackfirePheonix

Junior Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
Aeonstorm:
u speak like being smart and educated is bad and being a stupid redneck is good... i wonder which you are


1 I'm talking to a Texan, so obviously me saying redneck is good is a stupid statement
2 I'm speaking like a troll, do you get the concept, the more you reply to me, the less bored I become, so, you know, just reply more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackfirePheonix

Junior Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
VortexShadow:
Detroit sucks, and Texas sucks even harder!! Both of ya shut up and quit beating your chests like ******ed cave men to compensate for your tiny tiny manhood!!!


Sir/Mam, being that I am black your manhood point is moot on me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chajo Bahea

Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
Aeonstorm:
u speak like being smart and educated is bad and being a stupid redneck is good... i wonder which you are


Excellent point Aeonstorm.... excellent point kudos to you +1 vote from me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackfirePheonix

Junior Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
Chajo Bahea:
Excellent point Aeonstorm.... excellent point kudos to you +1 vote from me


So the first person that hops your **** gets your approval, huh, so you are a white douch rich kid, good to know you'll never have true love or happiness because your children will be spoiled worms and your wife will be a using *****, have fun with your life of lies. Btw, did you know that everytime you reply you feed me? I find it delicious, in fact, I'm engorged on your rage and ability to so easily be baited into the feeding of a troll, but look, it's late and I got *****es to attend to in the morning, how about tommorow, same time, we pick this up where it left off so I have something to do then **** your moms sisters, brothers fathers, daughter, aka, your mom and dad are inbred morons, you're an inbred moron, and so on and so forth, I've got rights of gays, blacks, and all minorities to work for while you deny anyone but rich white people anything like a bigot, peace breh, troll you tommorow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chajo Bahea

Member

04-09-2011

Quote:
BlackfirePheonix:
Sir/Mam, being that I am black your manhood point is moot on me.


I think it's quite obvious that you're black... Gee a black guy living in Detroit.... there's something original that you don't see everyday -_-

Keep collecting that monthly check thinking your the ****.....


As for your comment VortexShadow... EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manickitty

Senior Member

04-09-2011

Honestly I think we've seen enough "wants to kill everything just because GRAAAH" (chaotic evil) characters. Can this be the last one please?