Who is best for my comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeffyTheDragon

04-07-2011

the most typical comp i play in Twisted treeline is with Annie, Tankwick, and a physical dps. Which Physical dps would be best for that comp? And/Or What is your favorite 3v3 comp?

satur9

04-07-2011

From my limited experience Master Yi can completely stomp TT. He can get shut down by a competent team though. Also, his strength comes from his jungle clearing ability and quick movement speed. He will be nerfed to hell in that regard (no more solo dragon at level 5) when the Wriggles nerf comes out.

So basically ignore me.

Beoferith

04-07-2011

At about 13-1400 ELO I dominate with Xin in TT. So I would say Xin personally.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by satur9 View Post
From my limited experience Master Yi can completely stomp TT. He can get shut down by a competent team though. Also, his strength comes from his jungle clearing ability and quick movement speed. He will be nerfed to hell in that regard (no more solo dragon at level 5) when the Wriggles nerf comes out.

So basically ignore me.
I found putting a warmogs and atma's on pretty much any AD DPS does extremely good especialy with Yi, you go from 120~ to ~200 damage and does worlds for your survivability, although its weaker than pure AD, ive killed most pure AD's until very lategame like this, along with being able to take out towers safely with this build.

I would reccommend a tanky DPS in my opinion though Xin or someone with alot of CC.