Good Anivia Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiokhen

02-21-2010

Is there a good anivia guide cauz i am having a bit tough time killing. Her mana drain so much. Literally the ultra is all the mana.

dovvntempo

02-21-2010

lol there's a reason the "list of comprehensive list of guides and discussions" is stickied!

XD

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=28809

in any case, I learned how Anivia's combos work after watching Imasock's video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d9aIWEIe5A

my advice is first to try out the basics on bots in practice mode. First try the combo on a stationary target. Launch Q to where they are and immediately move toward them. Detonate Q for the stun, and at this point you are probably in range of E. Use E on them and watch their health drop. Basic combo.

Also, use the ult initially as a temporary slowing tool. Later on, when you have more mana you can utilize it to it's full potential, but it still won't do the damage E (frostbite) does.

just add me and I'll show you some basics if you want.

Epistemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2010

Well, if you keep them in your Glacial Storm, it will do more damage than Frostbite, but agree with everything else you said.

Kesshisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2010

Step 1) Make friends with someone who owns or will buy Soraka.

Step 2) Make that friend spec 9/0/21.

Step 3) Make that friend into your personal support b***h.

Step 4) ???

Step 5) Profit

I'm dead serious about this. Anivia uses up mana faster than any other champion. Team up Anivia with a full support Soraka with Clarity and max CDR Infuse, and you will see death and destruction like you never thought possible.

Anivia is probably one of the most destructive champions out there. But she pays a price for this. Most notebly with the mana she consumes and her slow speed. Soraka can greatly help out with the mana issues, and even a bit with the speed, although indirectly. Soraka can't make Anivia faster, but with Soraka's powerful heals, Soraka can help get Anivia to safety in situations where Anivia might otherwise not survive.

When I team up with my friends playing Anivia, I'll go Soraka and we'll annihilate. Even if Anivia goes mid solo to start, I'll try to team up with our tank (hopefully Blitzcrank) and feed our tank mana so they can harass the heck out of the enemy in our lane. Once the laneing phase is over, I stick on Anivia like white on rice. Done properly, you can make the other team think you have two Anivias.

dovvntempo

02-21-2010

I disagree. Anivia has issues with mana if she's letting her ulti run but I never have mana trouble with anivia as I get clarity / ignite or clarity / flash. This combined with a rod of ages seems to give me all the mana I need for important team battles.

The real problem is being able to land your combo on people who know how to dodge your flash frost and getting enough ap mid game to actually be capable of her infamous burst damage. If you have ap and you have a competent tank and some decent cc on your team, it's all good. However if you are sitting on a mediocre amount of ap then your job becomes much harder.

anata ga mori

02-22-2010

You need to get used to turning the ultimate on and off really fast, unless you're trying to clear a wave of creeps (like if you're defending against a tower push.) It's not primarily used for damage; it's used to slow in team fights.