High death counts with Blitz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holypope

02-22-2010

common, but not usually acceptable.

Blitz isn't exactly a tank. He's great as a disabler, controler, and decent nuker, but if you're dying that much, you're probably doing something wrong.

If you'd rather not turn down your aggression, consider getting warmog's or guardian angel as a 1st item. Doing this will drop your damage output but it sounds like you need more survivability at this point. try to get your death/assist ratio to at least 1:3 as Blitz. With a little practice and discretion, you should be able to survive most fights and still be a great contributer. Also, if you time your nukes with a bit more patience, you should see a lot more kills. My lane partner has mastered this... we go twitch/blitz quite frequently and we're almost 50/50 on killing blows.

Brozan

02-22-2010

Why would you time your blows to get kills? Give them to your carry, he needs them more.

Aside from that, surviving as blitz is all about juking. Learn how to do it and you'll be amazed as your K/A ratio skyrockets.

MrTheZebra

02-22-2010

1107 / 755 / 1854 in 197 games.

Yeah you're going to die every game. Blitz just doesn't have the escape capabilities, and is very easy to be ganked. You're supposed to be up front and in action in team fights, and if you build as a semi-tank with some damage you will be targeted. The idea is to make sure that if you die, your teammates pick off at least two of the enemies. As long as you don't die first, you succeeded.

MetaMask

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

305-307-465 with 37 wins ans 22 losses,i play alot of characters but blitz is one of my favorites. i find myslef fitting the gank role for an ashe or teemo and such. so high assists can be expected. i started as blitz which hurt my K/D but recently i destoy with him. DPS/tankish is how i go. trin force is base for me. i would expecr any blitz to go close to even but domiate the assist machine.