Good Trundle builds and tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caldison

04-07-2011

Hey I've just picked up Trundle and after playing him a bit I really like him. And I wanted to know what builds you guys find work best for him. Much thanks in advanced.

AiiKa

04-07-2011

well i used to go with a wriggle's, some sort of boots, brutaliser/youmuus, frozen mallet, bloodthirster, and guardian angel. i love trundle, just don't play him enough, but yeah i think you really need to go tanky dps with him, with a fair bit of attack speed. well that seems to work for me anyway

oh and tips.. uhh didn't read that bit of the question. basically, in team fights or w/e, you wanna ulti their tank. and remember that trundle is a very fast jungler once he gets an item such as wriggle's. so usually i lane until about 4-5 then if my partner is right for now i go and clear the jungle, but this is only when people on my team don't choose a jungler in the first place, and also i don't jungle trundle from lvl 1 because he gets really low on hp.

DeClawd

04-07-2011

Here's a solid guide for trundle, this will help you whether you decide to lane or jungle. Enjoy!

Trundle Guide

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

@declawd - get the exp mastery...

Anyways, back to the OP.

Wriggle's
Merc Treads (boots of swiftness if lack of CC)
Trinity Force
Spirit Visage
Defensive items: Banshee's for Magic Damage/CC and Randuin's/Atma's for Physical.

If it gets this far, your build might look something like:

Wriggle's, Mercs, Tri-Force, Spirit Visage, Banshee's Veil, Atma's.

If somehow the game is still going, consider selling Wriggle's for whatever fits the situation.

Frozen Mallet for better chasing and survivability.
Madred's Bloodrazor for beefy enemies.
Stark's Fervor for lifesteal/aura for team.

After this, perhaps sell Spirit Visage and get a game-dependent survivability item.

Such as: Thornmail, Force of Nature, Randuin's, Guardian Angel, Quicksilver Sash... etc.

Runes:

Marks: Armor Penetration
Seals: Flat Armor
Glyphs: MR per level
Quints: Armor Penetration

Masteries: 0/21/9

Summoners: Smite + Ghost

Have fun!