help me pick a low elo champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperSobotka

04-07-2011

Hey i recently got into trying to do some ranked matches and i was wondering for any suggestions for champions to try to learn

i used to only play 3on3 so alot of the champions i have are ones that are good at jungling (udyr/shaco/nunu/mundo). Usually though someone else calls jungling so im stuck in a lane and not really sure who i want to play. Are any of the junglers just as viable for laning?

survivablity is also very important to me, i love laning with nunu because he has

free spells
heal/walk through the jungler eat a creep
buff for the teams carry
DD+slow

is nunu viable as a laner or does someone fill his role better if he isnt jungling?

any advice for somewhat tanky/support that can hold a lane?

thanks

Truition

04-07-2011

Mundo is fine in the lane, if you can land the cleavers chances are you will be the one forcing them to recall. Nunu can also lane ok with a large chance of a kill at lvl 6 if you channel ult from inside the brush. Shaco on the other hand isnt much of a laner and against pretty much anyone who has ranged you will have problems.

kwjnfkjsdg

04-07-2011

alistar. good luck trying to get him off his lane. even if it's a 1v3 you wont be able to take his tower without getting cc'd all the way to hel and back. dont even get me started on how hard he punishes towerdivers. alistar is generally played as a roamer, but i like laning with him so i can babysit a carry.

nunu is infinitely better as a jungler, he has little pushing ability and survives through actual creep contact, which is extremely easy for an opponent to deny.

another powerful laner is malphite. get a malph with doran's shield and clarity and you could get your 2nd bloodthirster and he'd still be in lane.